“Very nice upscale restaurant”
Review of LBV Steak & Pasta

LBV Steak & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
LBV Steak & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At LBV Steak and Pasta, our team is delivering a consistent, high quality dining experience for guests with any palate. Menu items range from prime steaks to Italian Cuisine. Some offerings include Crab Spaghetti, Veal La Familia, Shrimp & Scallop Linguini, Lasagna, LBV Chicken Alfredo, and many more.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I celebrated my 40 th bday here,usually great food but this time the quality was not what we are used to.We go here for special events because it is pricey but usually amazing food,the beef usually tender and flavorful appetizers very interesting (the bento box)our favorite. From what we understand alot of changes cause changing management just unfortunate cause very expensive and disappointing meal.Our steaks were overcooked and dry the ahi tuna strong fish flavor seared tenderloin was very tough.I hope it improves cause like going there , I will say our waiter I think his name was Timothy, was great he has served us before and he is very pleasant,attentive and really accomodating we weren't rushed .Overall nice atmosphere great service but not the best food this time,but will try again.

4  Thank ann l

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When the slots barn "casino" first opened my wife and I would have dinner at LBV at least 2 times a week. THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE. I use the term WAS simply because since it was changed into a tapas lounge with video screens and annoying loud music its not the same.

We have not been back for a couple of years and probably will not return until it becomes LBV again.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Great atmosphere and best food to eat at casino. Drinks and desserts are great too if you stop in for that during your gambling experience. More gourmet, of course, for social get togethers, not for children. Go fairly often.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I used to be the food and beverage buyer for this restaurant and know how high end the food was when it was the La Bonna Vie Steakhouse at Presque Isle Downs. All beef was aged beef and was the best in the entire Erie and surrounding areas. The portions are all very large. If you want a bake potatoes, order one and split it! The desserts are all made in house. The name has changed and the hours are limited as they have turned it into a "nightclub".

1  Thank Sherri9360
Reviewed 10 August 2011

La Bonne Vie is now "Sensory 3"--they have changed a few things there--before 10 it is definitely a place to have dinner. After dinner they start their 'happy hour'--drinks 1/2 price, dancing, etc.
The menu has a nice variety--I highly recommend trying the BLT salad with its awesome fried green tomatoes. i am looking forward to returning to try the Lobster Mac & Cheese.
The restaurant is located inside the casino--definitely a more upscale place so always sad to see people stumbling in with ball caps--etiquette should always apply---!! ALWAYS!!
I would definitely recommend!!