“Gross”

Dining options: Buffet
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Gross”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

It is supposed ot be a nice mixture of japenses, and american foods, well they fell short on the american side, and the good "all you can eat foods like the crab are small and go fast. The wait staff doesnt really understand english, and I am grossed out by the baby octopus they display at the front of the buffet. I'll pass on seconds, thanks.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank sassypants777

Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Buffet & Many Selections”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This is my first time here & I must say that the cashier, server & greeter were very pleasant. When I said thank you they replied with your welcome. Many selections of food to include American ham & sausage. The food was great, no complaints. Great dessert selection including varieties of hard ice cream. The lunch price wae $7.29 with the beverage being $1.89 extra. The restrooms were immaculant. The next time I am in Erie,Pa I will stop again. By the the way, nobody rushed us out or to finish. We ate as much as we wanted with no problem.

• Visited September 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Okay, let's be serious... S and s Buffett is genius. They have your standard Chinese food, hibachi grill, fruits veggies, sushi, shrimp, crab legs on Sundays, Mac n cheese, pizza, salad, fish, deserts, Ice cream... you name it, they probably have it. It's resonantly priced and they keep it clean. Only negative is the seating feels like you are in a middle school cafeteria...but that's just because it's a huge room w tables, I would recommend going here for sure! Delicious!

1 Thank Sarahmay521
Hallandale Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food, good atmosphere!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

So I've been in Erie for one week and eaten here twice. Food is fresh and cooked well. Steak was prepared just right, seafood and sushi fresh, chicken tasty. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, will be back next week:)

Cleveland, Ohio
“cashier is a turn off”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

It was valentine's day! We planned on going to a fine dining restaurant. Unfortunately, the waiting would be an average one hour to get seated. The restaurant won't accept reservations anyway. So, we ended up dining at the S&S. I always enjoyed the foods and the seating staff. They are friendly. Here comes the cashier encounter ...the chinese lady won't even greet you or smile at all. I wanted to throw up on that last minute stay at this buffet place. Sorry. But the cashier was a total turn off.

Visited February 2012