“Good Stuff”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I'm not a giant fan of buffets, but S&S is great economically. In other words - you get a good bang for your buck. Food quality is above average. My favorite? The fresh made sushi!

Reviewed 18 September 2012

It is supposed ot be a nice mixture of japenses, and american foods, well they fell short on the american side, and the good "all you can eat foods like the crab are small and go fast. The wait staff doesnt really understand english, and I am grossed out by the baby octopus they display at the front of the buffet. I'll pass on seconds, thanks.

3  Thank sassypants777
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This is my first time here & I must say that the cashier, server & greeter were very pleasant. When I said thank you they replied with your welcome. Many selections of food to include American ham & sausage. The food was great, no complaints. Great dessert selection including varieties of hard ice cream. The lunch price wae $7.29 with the beverage being $1.89 extra. The restrooms were immaculant. The next time I am in Erie,Pa I will stop again. By the the way, nobody rushed us out or to finish. We ate as much as we wanted with no problem.

Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Okay, let's be serious... S and s Buffett is genius. They have your standard Chinese food, hibachi grill, fruits veggies, sushi, shrimp, crab legs on Sundays, Mac n cheese, pizza, salad, fish, deserts, Ice cream... you name it, they probably have it. It's resonantly priced and they keep it clean. Only negative is the seating feels like you are in a middle school cafeteria...but that's just because it's a huge room w tables, I would recommend going here for sure! Delicious!

1  Thank Sarahmay521
Reviewed 13 May 2012

So I've been in Erie for one week and eaten here twice. Food is fresh and cooked well. Steak was prepared just right, seafood and sushi fresh, chicken tasty. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, will be back next week:)

Been to S & S Buffet? Share your experiences!