Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie
US$101
US$76
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
Wingate by Wyndham Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Pool
US$102
US$86
US$77
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenmillcreek malltwo bedroom suitehot tubliving areamill creekstaff was friendlyrooms are spaciousparking lotenjoyed my staypull out sofashopping and restaurantspresque islehome away from homeshort drivefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a good selection. However, the rooms need updating and have a smell. Do not get a room on the 1st level surrounding the patio if you want to get any sleep at night, as people are partying throughout the night. The rate was originally $90/night higher than what I have booked at another Homewood location for the same room over 4th of July. She did come down but still $60/night higher and that's all she said that she would do when I asked if she would match the rate. For the rate that our team was charged $179/night it was not worth it. When paying almost $200/night, the expectations are higher and should be met.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Some other reviews of this hotel are not very good. However, I found this hotel to be excellent. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. The morning breakfast was ok. It was comparable to other hotel breakfasts. We enjoyed that the pool stays open til midnight. We really did not find anything wrong during our stay here. We will be back in Erie next month and are already planning another stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Even though I checked out on the 15th, my credit card was billed for two more days. The rooms were very nice and the bathrooms were clean and functioning. AC worked well. Breakfast was well stocked and pleasant. Some rooms are next to I-79 so there can be some road noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I must say I gave the hotel 2 plus weeks with new management before I am writing this.
I had stayed in Homewood, York PA, and assumed this would be the same excellent hotel.
I travel for work and need to be in hotels long term- 2-3 weeks at a time.

This Erie hotel better be stripped off the Hilton brand if Hilton cares about hospitality--- gosh where should I start ! My food got spoilt in the refrigerator when it broke down, the non smoking room smelt of smoke, they clear the " complimentary evening drinks" 5 minutes before close time, the printer malfunctioned on a Friday, on Monday it was still not working despite having informed the front desk 3 days before. The hall/ staircase carpets were not vacuumed some days.

The breakfast has no fresh fruit some days- " the truck did not arrive." they tell me.
A smudge on Hilton's good name this is, though staff are warm and courteous but thats the best I can say about the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Areen302
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our stay at the Homewood Suites in Erie helped make our weekend stay great. It is only about 9 minutes away from the shore . Being in a great location for shopping, beach area, fishing and great location for verity of restaurants. This makes it easy to hold a small family reunion.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple