Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie
US$101
SpringHill Suites
US$111
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
US$114
US$134
  • Pool
US$102
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$78
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
Travelocity
US$107
Travelocity
US$121
Courtyard
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchenmillcreek malltwo bedroom suitehot tubliving areamill creekstaff was friendlyrooms are spaciousparking lotenjoyed my staypull out sofashopping and restaurantspresque islehome away from homeshort drivefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband & I & our two kids (ages 8 & 6) had a wonderful one week stay. The location was excellent, close to eateries, The Mall, Waldemeer, Presque Isle, etc. Staff was friendly & willing to help when we needed it. Rooms were not ready at 3pm for check in time, but other than that, we had an excellent stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The ONLY complaint I have about my entire experience was that my stay was too short!! What staff I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. Room condition was great, and noise-level was almost non-existent (and I was there during Roar on the Shore Weekend!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at Homewood Suites for 7 days. It was a large room with a separate bedroom. Also had a full kitchen with a large refrigerator and nice size microwave. Also used the cooktop and dishwasher. Great value for the money! Very clean and nice furnishings.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The staff at this hotel could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We visited for my son's wedding and it was the perfect hub for visiting with our relatives, who also travelled from out-of-state. We were comfortable, well fed, and slept so well; we forgot all the stress that comes with being the mother and father of the groom. Being in short walking distance to the mall was a plus for everyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Accomodations are what you expect at Homewood Suites. The fitness center was 82 degrees and the thermostat would not respond to your request to cool things down. BE SURE TO GET TO BREAKFAST EARLY! My Hilton Honors experience left me with remnants and little to consume.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business