“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 407 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I used call ahead seating because it was a saturday night and the weather was nice for February. We were told 75 to 90 minutes for our table so we did a few things and arrived at the restaurant in about 85 minutes, were handed a beeper and within 5 minutes we were seated,very convenient. By the way, the line was out the door when we arrived. The food and our server were both excellent as usual and the prices are more than competitive.

• Visited February 2012

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Wow! When can I come back?”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Stopped in here for lunch while on a shopping trip to Millcreek. We had no idea what kind of place this was, and what a pleasant surprise! We got a basket of hot rolls and a bucket of peanuts upon entering. (Those with peanut allergies must not come here.) Our server, Mike, was great. The menu had a ton of great items, and we were more than happy with our various steaks and sandwiches. Even the coffee was good. Finally, when the bill came, I was surprised at how low it was. (Throw in free Wi-Fi and I would have been in heaven!) I desperately want a franchise near me!

• Visited November 2011
NW PA
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Nice place and the food is excellent! I had a rib eye and it was delicious!

• Visited June 2011

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!