“Very good!”

Dining options: Reservations
toronto
“Very good!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We actually really enjoyed our meal at Texas Roadhouse. We visit Erie a few times a year and always eat at the Olive Garden and then choose a restaurant for our second meal. We really lucked out with this one! It was far better than the Olive Garden - next time we might eat here twice! Food was reasonably priced, service was great, atmosphere was good. All in all a good time. Only complaint was salt. Way too salty! I realize restaurants add a lot of salt to bring the flavor out in food, but my shrimp was far too over salted - and shrimp does not need salt! That's my only complaint. Otherwise, very good meal! :)

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Everything SALTY!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

If you like your food highly salted...this is the place to go. The buns for the burgers tasted like they were stale and even worse...grocery store flavor. Servers were A+. Very attentive but not bothering you while you were eating at all. How can a simple cheeseburger go wrong? It was awful. My partner's chicken fried steak was too salty as well. The only redeeming food was the basket of hot rolls and butter. The noise level is ridiculous. You cannot hear the person across the table. I would say I will never go back nor would I ever recommend this salt factory to anyone. Did I mention you are packed into booths like sardines?

1 Thank Evelyn737
Brampton, Canada
“call ahead”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

we stop in Erie on every trip so we can eat here. I would suggest calling ahead to cut down the wait time. We had a 25 minute wait but of course it was worth it. John was our waiter and he took great care of us - we selected our steaks when we arrived and they were cooked just right.

They have a call ahead number and again it is recommended that you call ahead - we will know for next time especially when dining here on a weekend

• Visited May 2014
Oakville, Ontario
“Very large portions and Very Good!!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Arrived on a Saturday night to a PACKED restaurant! Ordered a drink at the bard and waited for about 10 minutes to be seated.

Once seated I liked the fact that the "Specialities" were highlighted. I choose the pull pork dinner and my girlfriend choose the 1/2 rack of ribs. Both meals tasted VERY GOOD and were of large portions. Left the restaurant very full and the pricing is a very good value.

Overall, a very good restaurant and I look forward to coming back when I return to Erie!

Huntsville, Canada
“great food great service”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

we had been travelling in North Carolina Greenboro area and had on several occasions gone to a Texas Roadhouse to eat. We saw this one in Erie on our way home and it was very good as well.
The service was quick, the waitress full of knowledge about the menu and we once again had a great meal at a great price.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!