“Awesome food for the value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 402 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome food for the value!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had a party of 10. 4 adults and 6 kids. The staff was excellent!! Food was out quickly and was correct! Drinks were filled. I must admit I was a little worried how thing would be with all of the kids however I give this place an A+

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Yummy food”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Service was great, food was delicious, prices are awesome. Peanuts and fresh bread on table, however it is a bar. So if you are looking for quiet don't come here! Had a blast!

Great White North
“Regular Stop”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We always stop by this particular restaurant when we are in the area and usually are about once or twice a year for shopping since no tax is charged on shoes and clothes in PA. Our last visit was in May 2014 and I finally got around to writing a review of the place.

For the most part we encounter a wait since the place is popular. We don't mind waiting since we're also a fan of the peanuts and it's kinda fun to know it is ok to throw peanut shells on the floor. But we have also been there where we are seated almost immediately. It just depends.

We've never been disappointed with our meals but learned quickly not to eat too much of the bread because you get so full that you end up not eating your food and brown-bagging it home instead.

Like I said, we love the place. What else is there to say?

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Mother's Day meal!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughters took me to Texas Roadhouse in Erie, PA for Mother's Day for dinner. First of all, the dinner rolls are to die for! They have a sweet flavor and are served with a special butter they make onsite. When you walk in, you can choose your own steak or ribs from a refrigerated display case. All I can say is, everything is simply delicious, cooked to your own preference. The ribs are juicy and tender, the steaks are delicious, the side dishes are tasty, and the atmosphere is fun. The hostesses and servers are attentive, checking several times during your meal to make sure everything is the way you want it. I would recommend stopping here for a meal, perhaps after shopping at one of the many stores on upper Peach Street or at the Millcreek Mall, or before or after a movie at the nearby Tinseltown Cinema Complex (17 screens).

toronto
“Very good!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We actually really enjoyed our meal at Texas Roadhouse. We visit Erie a few times a year and always eat at the Olive Garden and then choose a restaurant for our second meal. We really lucked out with this one! It was far better than the Olive Garden - next time we might eat here twice! Food was reasonably priced, service was great, atmosphere was good. All in all a good time. Only complaint was salt. Way too salty! I realize restaurants add a lot of salt to bring the flavor out in food, but my shrimp was far too over salted - and shrimp does not need salt! That's my only complaint. Otherwise, very good meal! :)

• Visited May 2014

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!