“great tazczitiki”

Cuisines: Greek
Erie, Pennsylvania
“great tazczitiki”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Best tazczitiki sauce in town on these gyros. I believe this restaraunt is owned by the same family that runs the Greek church, and they barely speak English - so it must be good!

• Visited August 2012

Pittsburgh
“Where's the meat”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

When we go up to Presque Isle we usually stop at Chipolte or Subway but saw the good reviews on Peninsula Gateway so thought we'd try it. We have never had a lamb gyro or lamb salad with the such a small amount of meat. I mean you could hardly see or taste the meat on the gyro. The sauce and other ingredients were good, but will not go back or recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
Sykesville, Pennsylvania
“Greek Lunch”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Great Lunch, we will return. We had gyros, fries, and baklava. Fresh ingredients. This is basically an enclosed food stand with a handful of tables inside and several tables outdoors. The worlds smallest bathroom! Cash only, so come prepared.

• Visited July 2012
Fishertown PA
“Erie's "Go To" For Greek Food On The Run . . .”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I was traveling with my wife to Erie PA for her work related conference , and I would spend my days at Presque Isle while she was at the conference. On Peninsula Drive , fairly close to the Presque Isle State Park entrance , I noticed this little Greek establishment that just "called to me". The location is fantastic if you are heading to Presque Isle for the day. Drop in and get a wide array of Greek food - gyros , salads , souvlaki , baklava and other Greek desserts - I stopped there every day , got my food "To Go" , and went down to Presque Isle to enjoy it in the beautiful outdoor environment. Great food and even greater service . . . really nice people running this place. If you prefer to eat at the restaurant they have tables inside (as well as bathrooms) as well as outdoor seating. Great Greek food , excellent service , convenient location , and all at a reasonable price . . . what more can you ask for ?

• Visited June 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Eat here!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This place is great. Small family run place that is consistent with amazing service. Try the Gyro delux w/ lamb.