“I eat here at least once a week ”
Review of The Summer House Cafe - CLOSED

The Summer House Cafe
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of Erie's best everything is out standing and fresh you really can't beat this place. I have had many different dishes. Salmon salad, chicken Cobb, coconut chicken, chicken with grilled Caesar, the crab cakes, blue cheese potato salad, soups, flat breads, omelette and sandwiches All Outstanding!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Really nice selection of breakfast choices. French toast was really good, and we also had the Steak and potato bowl. The corn beef hash was really tasty too. The atmosphere is clean and bright.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This quaint little restaurant was recommended by one of the guests at a wedding we attending in Erie.
Having a soft spot for real corn beef hash, i was surprised by the menu and the multiple way they served it up. When I saw the words "home made" next to the hash I knew I had to try it. It was awesome as was the rest of my order, ditto for the breakfast items my other 2-guests had as well. Great coffee, good service and a fantastic waitress.

1  Thank Maurice G
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Our server suggested that we save room for dessert, and she wasn't kidding! I understand there is a resident pastry chef, and the flourless chocolate cake my husband ordered was outstanding! My salad was fresh with no iceberg lettuce (thank you), and the portion was huge! We were just passing through on our way to a wedding in Indiana, and I would stop again. It is only about a ten minute drive from route 90. Thank you for a wonderful dinner!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I eat here a few times a month and am always satisfied. They serve breakfast all day which is a big plus, but everything is fresh, homemade and delicious. Awesome desert selection and always a good choice for seafood.