“Memorable meal in North East”
Review of Ricardo's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2013

The service at Ricardo's was excellent and so was the food. I had the 8 ounce filet and my husband had the steak and shrimp special. We ordered garlic bread and the french fried zucchini and took half of it home. The marinara sauce is a burst of flavor, and the steaks were superb. We learned that Ricardo's had a fire a while back and rose from the ashes and that many of the locals were heart-broken that one of their favorite places was gone. I now can see why. Nice interior, and friendly staff. Even though I ordered the zucchini, the server brought a small "free" portion for my husband, and we each got a small dish of "on the house pasta and marinara sauce. The basket of bread was good also. Would highly recommend Ricardo's for great food at reasonable prices and friendly staff.

1  Thank SeekingOne

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is a classy place to eat, the food is usually excellent although I did get a bad piece of meat once. I have eaten at this restaurant most of my life and I love to treat myself to their steaks once in awhile!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

this was the worst restaurant i have ever been to the service here is poor and i wouldn't recommend it

Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

This has been a local family favorite for years. We were so happy to hear they rebuilt after the fire. Mom and I want to sneak into the kitchen to see how they make the free zucchini appetizer. Food is always fresh and good! Always get plenty of it! Dad's favorite is the cube steak. Try this family favorite!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

The new facility is very nice. The food still great. Love that you get spaghetti with each meal. Been around a long time. A piece of history redone. Still good food.