“Is everyone crazy?”

Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Child-friendly
“Is everyone crazy?”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Most of the reviews I'm reading are favorable and this place was recommended to us based on the filet. I can't help but think those who love this place are just plain nuts! First of all, it is not a dining experience. The filet was horrible. It was marinated and the texture of hamburger. Nothing was hot and the fried zucchini and side of pasta (both room temperature at best) were terrible. Thin, sliced bagged bread was served and the only wine available was from a jug. The atmosphere was a wide open room like a cafeteria. This place has nothing to offer. We wasted our time and money. You can get full but not satisfied.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susan R

Daytona Beach, FL
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and enjoyed it. The sausage sandwich was unique, flavorful, and more than enough food. The steak salad was also an excellent choice.

• Visited June 2013
Breinigsville Pa
“Memorable meal in North East”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

The service at Ricardo's was excellent and so was the food. I had the 8 ounce filet and my husband had the steak and shrimp special. We ordered garlic bread and the french fried zucchini and took half of it home. The marinara sauce is a burst of flavor, and the steaks were superb. We learned that Ricardo's had a fire a while back and rose from the ashes and that many of the locals were heart-broken that one of their favorite places was gone. I now can see why. Nice interior, and friendly staff. Even though I ordered the zucchini, the server brought a small "free" portion for my husband, and we each got a small dish of "on the house pasta and marinara sauce. The basket of bread was good also. Would highly recommend Ricardo's for great food at reasonable prices and friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SeekingOne
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great food, known for their steaks”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is a classy place to eat, the food is usually excellent although I did get a bad piece of meat once. I have eaten at this restaurant most of my life and I love to treat myself to their steaks once in awhile!

Visited January 2013
Union City, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

this was the worst restaurant i have ever been to the service here is poor and i wouldn't recommend it

Visited February 2013