“Out of the way locally owned”

Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 411 Restaurants in Erie
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro, Erie, Pennsylvania's newest dining experience. This family owned restaurant with its fusion of Southern regional and Caribbean cuisine is quickly becoming one of the hottest dining spots in the city. The harmonious mix of flavor, atmosphere and impeccable service makes this establishment one of Erie's culinary gems. If you're looking for a new restaurant that offers uniquely delicious food and a wonderful environment your friends and family will love, Pineapple Eddie is the place to be. Based in Erie, Pennsylvania, our family restaurant brings the flavor and hospitality of the south to the north.
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Out of the way locally owned”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have eaten at Pineapple Eddies two times in the last 2-3months. The first time I rate the food and service very good but the second time not so much. I chose the crab cake sandwich and was immediately disappointed with the presentation and the quality of the sandwich. Bun was soggy, crab meat not tasty, lettuce not the freshest etc. Potato chips were served along with it which Seemed tacky. Just not a good experience and with their prices on the higher bed, one would expect better quality.

• Visited February 2014

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Island/ Southern cuisine heating up Erie”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered seafood dishes (shrimp and grits/ red snapper). The fish was a seasoned beautifully with just enough of a kick. All of the desserts are homemade. We tried the lime cake and it was delicious! The server, Rhonda, was very friendly and courteous.

1 Thank Anne D
Fairview, Pa
“Really nice!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Family and I visited Pineapple Eddie's for the first time and loved it. Service was friendly and fast, food was plentiful and delicious. They now have their liquor license and able to serve alcohol. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Visited December 2013
Erie
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a wonderful new restaurant in Erie. A great change from all the commercial places. The food and atmosphere are great. Prices are very reasonable. We loved our food and the desserts were amazing. Definitely get a reservation!

• Visited March 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Unimpressed with the Flavor”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I ate here because we kept hearing about the chicken and waffles. We brought a bottle of wine from home since it is a BYOB restaurant but our waitress took about 15 minutes before she even came to our table. I ordered the chicken and waffles and while it looked amazing, it didn't really have that great of taste. We were both pretty underwhelmed especially considering the price. If the cost was a few bucks cheaper per entre I would consider bumping my rating up to a four star, but it really wasn't that great.

Tip: Definitely bring your own beer or wine.

• Visited September 2013