“Good as always.”

Ranked #39 of 407 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington
“Good as always.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Staff very nice, and our server was generous with the Wine Sampling that evening... :)

Dinner was good as always, except my Steak was not cooked how I had asked, so my dinner was taken off the bill, which I did not expect, but that's good customer service in my eyes.

Had the Gorgonzola/Steak Alfredo, fab sauce as always...just Steak was too bloody, and I asked for Med-Well.

Fiance had the *Pick 3*, enjoyed it a lot. generous portions as always....overall a nice dinner as usual, not having them in Canada. Value as always.....would always go when possible.

Visited July 2014

Burlington, Canada
“Olive Garden, Erie PA”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Olive Garden closed down years ago in Canada. Not sure why because it was always busy. Hadn't been to one in years so thought it would be fun to have dinner there. Was not disappointed. Food was great, prices were great, salad and bread sticks were exactly as we remembered. Service was FANTASTIC! Danielle and Samantha could not have been nicer or more attentive. 9 of us, 6 kids and 3 moms, everyone was happy. One gluten free child and one nut and sesame free child and they was easily accommodated. Excellent experience! I would recommend this location for a fun family dinner.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank parmiemom
“great food as always from an olive garden, but this location was very slow!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I love olive garden, and this one was as good as any. The only negative is that the service was extremely slow! We were there about noon on a saturday. The place was not very busy, but for some reason it took a good half hour longer than any other olive garden I have ever been to. In fact, I was about to go get a manager to see if he or she could get us our bill after waiting for 15 minutes for the waitress to come back with it. The food was great though. Just plan an extra half hour if you are going to go here (some locals told me they have the same problem with this location).

• Visited July 2014
Shelburne, Canada
“Good food slow service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Food was good as all other olive gardens but the delivery between courses was longer than it needed to be, and the restaurant wasn't crowded. Otherwise great

• Visited July 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“The Server Made It Great”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Normally, we avoid this restaurant, not because the food isn't good ( it is ), but because of its location in Erie, PA. It's on a busy four lane highway with NO entrance from the Southbound lanes. So if you are heading south, you actually have to drive passed and U-Turn on one of the busiest streets in the city. This time friends insisted, and it was our server Danielle J who made out visit. Don't get me wrong: the food is always good and pretty consistent across the chain, but Danielle was exceptional. She has to be the most attentive and friendly server we've encountered anywhere. Period. Foodwise we had wine, cheese ravs, spaghetti dishes, all good but served with a friendliness that really made us feel we were at home with Danielle and she was serving us. She truly made the NASCAR entrance and exit worthwhile.

• Visited June 2014