“Good place for breakfast”
Review of Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park
Ranked #99 of 418 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed Eat-n-Park in Erie on Peach Street. They only give you 3 pancakes rather than 4 pancakes like Bob Evan's does, but they are still good. They have a breakfast buffet too if you like that. We typically order off the breakfast menu. While people were having breakfast, there was a waitress, our waitress who served us, who was dismantling the booth cushions to clean them (thank you for cleaning) but in the middle of where we were eating and during while she served us. Strange timing, but at least she was cleaning.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stopped in at the Eat'n Park as we were leaving Erie after a weekend of shopping. For a Sunday morning we were seated quickly and got our food really fast. I'm gluten free and LOVED that they had gluten free buns to have with breakfast (and they are really tasty!!) Their coffee is also really good - my mom bought K-cups to take home with her.
We will definitely be back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is the second time I’ve had a meal at this location. Satisfaction brought me back! The first time I was here I chose this restaurant because they are open 24 hours a day. I returned this time on a foggy, chilly day and soup and a sandwich sounded great and I knew I could get just that here with no frills and no fuss. I was fully satisfied with the meal, service, and price. I will be back when travels take he to the area and I need a quick meal.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I love fish, and the fish I ordered was delicious. It was pretty late at night when we ate there, and it may have contributed to the slow service. The employees were friendly and accommodating. Wait staff were attentive and both my husband and I enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

sliw business, employees were chatting with friends instead of seating my family. I asked another employee if they could sit us, she said no! wow, we were waiting by nasty smelly mop water in a bucket just sitting out, smelt the whole front of.the house. finally sat down food was soooookoo not fresh sent my burger and my kids food back and the waitress was mad about it. employees just hung out at tables with friends and were loud. Unprofessional. We wont be back

Been to Eat'n Park? Share your experiences!