“Drive away and Park elsewhere, a 2.5!”
Review of Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park
Ranked #96 of 429 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was the first time I've ate an Eat'n Park and I was underwhelmed by the experience. The food was salty, on the smallish side portion size wise. The service was less than enthusiastic. I just found myself not wanting to return to Eat'n Park. I would say that your dollars are better spent elsewhere unless you enjoy uninspired, salty food with attitude. I just feel that when stuff is too salty, it's covering up for quality. That's Eat'n Park. There is plenty of choices on Peach Street, Eat'n Park should not be one of them.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We ususlly get the soup and salad bar when we come here. The salad is always fresh, and they offer a good variety of vegetables, fruits, and toppings. They offer three soups each day; the chicken noodle is great. On your way out to pay your bill, don't miss out on getting a smiley cookie or an entire package of them. These cookies are delicious!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

After leaving Waldameer Park, this was a great place to stop at 10pm to grab some food before our trip home.

The salad bar had the same soup in the pot for a while, it was steamy hot (which is awesome) but the noodles were soggy and looked like they had been there for a while.

This is just like every other Eat n Park we have been to, nothing special or different, but what you come to expect there.

It was great because we still hit the 99 cent kids meals for smilely's birthday!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed Eat-n-Park in Erie on Peach Street. They only give you 3 pancakes rather than 4 pancakes like Bob Evan's does, but they are still good. They have a breakfast buffet too if you like that. We typically order off the breakfast menu. While people were having breakfast, there was a waitress, our waitress who served us, who was dismantling the booth cushions to clean them (thank you for cleaning) but in the middle of where we were eating and during while she served us. Strange timing, but at least she was cleaning.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stopped in at the Eat'n Park as we were leaving Erie after a weekend of shopping. For a Sunday morning we were seated quickly and got our food really fast. I'm gluten free and LOVED that they had gluten free buns to have with breakfast (and they are really tasty!!) Their coffee is also really good - my mom bought K-cups to take home with her.
We will definitely be back next time we are in town!

Been to Eat'n Park? Share your experiences!