“Good God George's is Great”

George's Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 414 Restaurants in Erie
Macon, Georgia
“Good God George's is Great”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Great place to eat, with friendly and helpfull staff. Food is great, I will definitely come back.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Edwin G

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I found georges through a restaurant.com deal they had going after I moved to Erie from the Boston area. I have gone back multiple times since because it's awesome! The food is amazing, but I would say order bacon well done because it comes out barely cooked if not.... You get a large portion of food and the servers are very quick and friendly. I have only been for breakfast but I know they have lunch too

2 Thank Sarahmay521
Grand Cayman
“Give George's a try!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I lmeet friends at George's for breakfast! The retro atmosphere a relaxing treat, and the food and service is always excellent! The menu is very good, and I hear lunches are yummy: leave room for homemade pies.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank CaymanD
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Terrific food, diner chic, friendly staff”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We ate breakfast this morning at George's and it was a great diner experience. The inside of the place has a traditional retro look with a fun red and black motif. The food was great. We had sweet potato and pecan pancakes, a western omellet with fried potatoes. The potatoes were the star believe it or not. They were so good. Did not taste fried or greasy. They had a light taste that brought out the potatoe taste. The pancakes and omellet were really good. Go there!!! Highly recommended. Trevor and his staff will really make you feel welcome.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank ChaunceyTravel
Utah
“Good eats”
Reviewed 2 September 2006

Apparently, George's is a tradition in Erie and we can see why. There's not a whole bunch of atmosphere...just good, hearty food and lots of it. We stopped in for a late lunch of potato au gratin soup and a Reuben sandwich. Delicious!

2 Thank geekanddork

Been to George's Restaurant? Share your experiences!