Comfort Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$100
US$151
US$134
US$102
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
All reviewssplash lagoonwater parkno elevatorsausagebunk beds for the kidswafflesfront deskbeen renovated recentlyindoor poolfree breakfastroom was cleanchoice hotelsnot hesitate to stay here againking bedthe breakfast areaparking lotfirst floor
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall I had a pleasant stay at the hotel, however found the room temperature extremely hard to manage. It was quite hot, even with the AC on. Staff were quite friendly. Did not try the food so cannot comment on food quality - but quite nice to have complimentary coffee and juice in the AM before checkout.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Mallory H, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Molly C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will share your concerns with the maintenance staff and have them look into the a/c issue. I do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I am pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and overall your stay was enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Erie. Thank you again for taking the time to express your concerns.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn during our spring break the last week of March. It was wonderful. Our kids suite was very comfortable and clean. The room was beautiful. Our boys loved the bunk beds and their own TV. The hotel staff was very nice and pleasant. We asked for more towels and housekeeping brought some right away. We had a question about our TV and a young man from the front desk ( I believe his name was Ken) came right to our room and helped us. I went down to use the fitness center and someone was already on the treadmill. The woman at the front desk said it was not a problem to use the fitness center at the Residence Inn which I did. The breakfast every morning was very good. There was a nice variety of food. Sunday morning was crowded, but we expected that since everyone was getting ready to check out. Our family will definitely be back. Thank you for a wonderful stay for our family.

Room Tip: The kids suite is a great option to make your stay extra special!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Mallory H, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

We are so pleased to here your stay with us was more than enjoyable! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I will share your comments with the staff as well, it is very encouraging! Thank you so much, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed using my points, but would not pay the outrageous $170 a night they were normally asking. The did not recognize I was a gold member with choice hotels. Found a used soap in the bathroom and a nasty fake finger nail. Breakfast very cramped and overcrowded. Dirty tables and heaps of dirty plates and garbage on counters due to overflowing garbages. Have to walk across a bridge and through an8ther hotel to get to splas lagoon which charges $40 a day per ticket with steep locker charges. Room was nice, but overall overpriced.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GMDCaputo, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Trevor1975,

Thanks very much for using your valuable time to share feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn and Suites. I apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations during your visit. We are currently completing the final touches of our full hotel renovation, the breakfast area is one item that we are trying to make better. This includes recognizing the need for larger trash receptacles for when we are busy, these have been ordered and should be in place shortly. The prices do sometimes fluctuate when we have a high demand. I am also conducting a training with all front desk staff on the Choice Privileges Program, and how we can better recognize and appreciate all of our Choice members.

I hope that you will give me an opportunity to address the issues mentioned, and that you come back again soon to re-evaluate your experience. I assure you that it will exceed your expectations in the future. Thanks very much again, and I hope you have a wonderful Spring.

Deonna Caputo

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Care here as my first choice fell apart, and stumbled into an outstanding experience. Newly renovated room with very comfortable bedding and all the amenities. The bedding is amazing. Common areas were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and service staff was keeping up, despite it being a crowded Saturday. Noted that some of the guests tended to be rowdy and there were a lot of teens present as the property adjoins a water park, but the building was quiet and felt safe. Can't say enough about how professional and friendly the young man on front desk was. I felt that i got a very good deal and would definitely stay here again.

Glitch of some import: the entry door lock wasn't working, but since it's visible from the front desk i wasn't that worried.

Room Tip: The usual tip to get a room more toward the middle of the hallway is a good one.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear OldPhatMC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback! I have shared this with my staff, it has encouraged them to strive for excellence. I certainly hope we see you again on your next visit to Erie.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many other Comfort Inn's but this was by far the dirtiest one by far. Front desk staff was great. Breakfast was just too busy and staff couldn't keep up with all the people. They weren't very friendly either. I have a picture of the dirt we wiped off the headboard of the bed. GROSS.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Mallory H, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Lacy C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I will be looking in to see who cleaned your room and make sure that going forward we are dusting the high areas just as well as the low areas in each room. We are continually looking to improve our breakfast, and I assure you that we have already increased our staff to help with the busy periods we face. I am happy to hear that the front desk staff was friendly. I do hope that you consider staying with us again soon.