Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
US$138
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
1,611 results
All reviewsharrah's casinopark and flyroom was cleanphiladelphia airportshuttle serviceclose to the airportwake up callhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
chris b, Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have stayed here a few times prior to an early morning flight. The staff is friendly, hotel is clean, beds are comfy, and they allow you to park here while on your trip. The shuttle driver was great! There is a restaurant which needs some major decorating help, but the food was very good as well as the service. I am planning on staying here again soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

First our reservation clearly stated that a King bed had been reserved for us. When we arrived and checked in no one mentioned anything different - so I assumed when I walked into our room it would have a King bed.....wrong! Imagine my surprise when I found 2 double beds in our room. My husband is 6' 2" and needs a least a queen bed so his feet do not hang over the bottom edge. I immediately called the front desk and they informed me that just because my reservation stated a King bed that did not guarantee me a King bed. I was told there were no rooms available with King beds and I asked to speak to a manager. When the manager came on the line I was immediately given a room with a King bed ~ interesting that all of the sudden one had become available. Then in the middle of the night I awoke to a sound - which I can only describe as the sound of a rodent. (the reason I believe this was noise from a rodent is because our children had a hamster and it got loose in our home and I awoke one night to find it in our bedroom because of the noise that it was making.) So unfortunately I have experience with this sound. I repeatedly heard the noise and turned the light on expecting to see something crawling around the room - but never found out what the true reason of the noise was - needless to say I had very little sleep that night. I failed to mention this at checkout because we were headed to the airport and staying with a group that we were traveling with. I did not want to upset the person who had booked the room for our group.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

PH,
I do apologize there was confusion when checking in and having a problem with your room type. It might have been the availability of clean rooms available at that time? I will discuss this and your noise issue with my managers and work towards eliminate these issues in the future. Thank you for bringing these to my attention in order to share your comments with our staff. We are always trying to improve our service to our guests.