“A pleasant stay”

Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The sales manager and hotel staff were awesome. We stayed here for our family reunion and staff was awesome especially housekeeping and the guys who set up the meeting room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I found a BED BUG in my bed when I was about to go to sleep at around 1am. I reported it to the front desk and requested to switch room. They said their rooms are all booked and will send someone to check the room for me. A hotel staff came 20 MINS after I called the front desk AGAIN! He killed the bed bug and I confirmed with him it was a BED BUG. The front desk staff told me all the hotels in philly are all booked and they couldn't find me a room to switch too. HOW RIDICULOUS! They even ASKED ME to check with the MOTEL 6 next door. There were 2 groups of ppl waiting for check in at that time and they were told no room left for them.

After an hour of fighting w the front desk staff, they finally found a room which was marked as "UNCLEAN" in the system and they figured out it was CLEAN. I was too tired to fight with them any more and go straight to sleep in that room. Guess what?? On the second day morning, I found out the toilet didn't flush. All the water came out and the bathroom was completely flooded!! I was told the manager was in a meeting and would call me later when I checked out around 11am. I left my number, but the manager NEVER called me.

1  Thank JessX0324
Jerry L, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear JessX0324,
We appreciate your feedback in regards to your stay with us. We are truly sorry to hear the service and cleanliness you observed was substandard. Service and cleanliness is a core focus of the Wyndham Garden, and is certainly something we strive to provide in a manner that exceeds expectations. As the new General Manager I can assure you that we take pest complaints very seriously and we have many steps in place to ensure that they do not reoccur. We look forward to welcoming you back and demonstrating a much better customer service experience. Jerry Lord

Reviewed 23 July 2014

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 18 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
chris b, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Essington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport

Been to Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!