Having been stuck in Philadelphia after a flight cancellation, United offered 2 hotels at discount and this was the best value.
We waited about 25 mins for the shuttle after being turned off the first one that stopped and only had room for one passenger (oddly enough there were no standing passengers whereas we had to stand on the next one!)
Reception was busy but check in was relatively quick despite all the staff taking calls while registering us which was less than perfect, but we got to rooms pretty quickly.
I didn't sleep really well, I could hear a low hum from a compressor all night which forced use of earplugs.
Breakfast was good, great service and not too bad value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 14 shuttle/vans and 5+ consistently running around the clock. Timely arrival/departure from the PHL airport is our priority! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Philadelphia Airport Hotel Essington
- Ramada Hotel Philadelphia Airport
- Ramada Hotel Essington
- Essington Ramada
- Ramada Essington