“Everyone is so friendly!”

USA & I Pizza Subs & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Etters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Everyone in the restaurant is very friendly, great family owned business. They have some of the best cheesesteaks in the area. There food is exceptional, never have an complaints and they are reasonably priced. I would recommend USA & I to everyone.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food is always excellent and made fresh! My husband & I go at least 2 times a week. The owners and staff are always so friendly!

1  Thank whale9999
Reviewed 21 December 2011

You better hungry if you order a large sub because they are really big. Love the pizza especially the White Broccoli and Tomato pizza and Grandma’s pizza.

All sub rolls are home-made and fresh baked daily. They make their own pizza dough and the pizza is hand-tossed with tasty sauce and cheese; best of all they do not over-bake the pizza as most places do leaving the outer curst dark and burned…

French-fries are always fresh and hot when served, not reheated as some places do.

What you get is outstanding food at a reasonable price. For the buck it is a great value with a clean and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Terry D