“great hidden place to eat”
Review of Newberry Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newberry Diner
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Etters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Went to this diner with friends for something to eat, we all wanted something different. We ordered Fettachini Alfredo, one ordered breakfast, 2 orderd burgers. Everthing was VERY GOOD, suprised at the nice mix on the menu and how good everthing was especially the Fettachini. The waitress said the owner cooks up his sauces as he needs them. Very Fresh, definitely plan on going back.

Reviewed 21 March 2010

The owner of the Newberry Diner used to own Gia's Restaurant in Etters and without notice sold it someone else. I had bought a $50 gift certificate to Gia's and found out through a billboard that Gia's had been sold. I called the new place, (Backwoods Sports Bar), and they referred me to the old owner who is also the owner of the Newberry Diner. I called the owner and he told me he was not going to own up nor honor the gift certificate.

Shady...just watch out!