“Great Service & Food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Etters, Pennsylvania
“Great Service & Food.”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Two Brothers never disappoints. Food is always great, terrific portion sizes, the waitress knows us by name even though we do not visit as quite as often anymore. Prices are middle of the road, but the portion sizes and service makes up for it.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Barb525

Etters, Pennsylvania
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Have eaten here twice....the first time it seemed to be a good value for the price. Ordered a black diamond steak and it was cooked well and flavorful so we returned to give it another try. 2nd time I ordered the same thing and it was full of fat and came out raw...sent it back and it came back raw again. I guess the first cook cared about what he was serving and the 2nd cook didn't give a sh@#. Haven't returned since.

• Visited May 2012
Cedar Park, Tx
“Good People - Solid Food”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We ate dinner at Two Brothers. The staff was very nice and the service was good. My wife had a Philly cheese steak. She ordered it with the standard tomato sauce, which she regretted because the sauce overwhelmed all the other flavors. My kids and I had pasta. The pasta was OK, but not spectacular. The food was a step up from the Taco Bell/KFC that we had eaten at the night before. However, the restaurant was not the diamond in the rough I was hoping it would be; just good.

• Visited June 2012
“Very good!!!”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We had very good service food was good me and my order wings and pizza , we go there atleast once a month.

virginia
“DELICIOUS!!! A true gem”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My husband and I found this great little place on a recent road trip. We ordered the thin crust pizza. The sauce, the toppings and crust were delicious. Great service as well. I wish it was closer to our home so we could make it our regular pizza place!!!

• Visited July 2011