“Very clean and helpful staff”
Review of Hampton Inn Exton

Hampton Inn Exton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Exton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hanover, United States
“Very clean and helpful staff”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel was very clean and inviting. The staff helped me by getting me a train schedule and printing it out so that it was convenient to get to Temple University for the seminar that we went to the next day. I would definately stay again!

2 Thank Heather M
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share about your recent stay at our hotel. When a guest is happy enough to recommend us to others, we know that our team was successful in their care of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
York Haven, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I do a lot of travel and I have to say that this was one of the top motels that I have ever stayed in (which is saying a lot). I will highly recommend this motel to all of my friends. The only problem I had was that the pillows were to soft. I did not complain because everything else was perfect. My hat is off to the management and staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank John W
Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay with us. Our hotel team is proud to be in the "outstanding" category of our guests. That is our goal, and we are happy to know that your experience and trip were successful.
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was on a business trip and wanted 4 things in my hotel stay: free wi-fi, fitness facility access, fridge and microwave in the room, and complimentary breakfast. This hotel satisfied all 4 of my needs. The hotel has a partnership with the nearby YMCA so I get to use the full facility at the Y as a hotel guest. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay.

2 Thank Lily W
Thank you for great review about your recent stay with us for business. Providing the necessary tools for a great business stay helps us to make sure that your stay is a good one. Traveling for business is never easy, but we are dedicated to helping you do your best. See you again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Hampton Inn Exton PA is the best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. beautifully modern and clean rooms and facilities, extremely friendly and helpful staff. Only negative was no on-site fitness room (the hotel offers guests use of a fitness club nearby).

2 Thank barbwii
Thank you for the "best hotel" of our Hampton. Our team works hard to provide every guest with what they need for a successful and restful stay. I hope that you can visit the YMCA as our guest with your next visit as they are only a mile away with excellent facilities. We appreciate your time and choosing Hampton!
Largo, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great place to stay in Exton. The hotel is in good condition and very clean. Staff is extraordinarily helpful and friendly. The only think lacking was a fitness center. I believe they have an arrangement with a local fitness center, but didn't have time to check it out. Having a free hot breakfast each morning in the lobby was very convenient. I'll be back!

2 Thank Carl W H
Thank you for your wonderful endorsement of our Hampton Hotel in Exton. We are committed to providing clean rooms, great service and a great breakfast to start out your day. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Franklin, Virginia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Could not ask for more. I was travelling with a dog and had requested the "Bow Wow" package. Would recommend this for fellow travelers with dogs. The "gift" bag was done very well, and was better than described.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Loreen F
Julie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Exton, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for sharing about your stay with us, and bringing your furry family member. We love meeting our guests' family pets and they feel pampered here. You are welcome to post a pic of your pooch on our Facebook page under "Dogfaming!" because our furry guests are the best! We look forward to your return.
White Plains, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Exton is a nice location. The facility is very clean modern and the staff is friendly and helpful. I liked the pool, it could use a better screen from the parking lot, but still very nice. There's a WAWA right down the street with a Rite Aid next door.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Exton. Our location is perfect along with our committment to providing excellant service, cleanliness and a great breakfast. We look forward to your return!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern

Been to Hampton Inn Exton? Share your experiences!