“Updated Review”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Updated Review”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This has always been one of my favorite place but I was there today and I have no idea what is going on. Menu has changed and now the hamburgers are $140.. HUH? They still have the other ones but they are not on the menu. I was told they had changed them since they are a " TEST " restaurant. Ok.. Here is what they are now. Smaller hamburger on a cold , stale bun. Now has 2 small patties and some sauce that makes the whole hamburger taste like a Big MAC. I substituted a baked potato for the fries. Why did I do that? Potato was cooked yesterday I think. Was not a lot of potato there , was cold, and not cooked. Waiter who took our order wrote nothing down.. all he said was done. Well it all came screwed up. No point going on and on.. Just a really really bad experience. Manager came over and said he would re adjust my check if I wanted. HUH? Of course since I ate nothing. I was wondering why there were only 3 other people there. Now I know. Sorry I am not coming back. Worst food I have ever eaten and I have no idea what happened to a place I loved.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Suzanne K

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always good”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I go here quite a bit. It is always consistant. Service is usually good unless you get one server there. If that happens, you are sorta on your own. Steaks are good, as well as the salads and the vegetable. Bread is wonderful. For some reason, I have become hooked on the hamburgers which are very very good. Decor is , in my opinion, outdated but that is no big deal. Never had a bad experience there and I will continue to go back

• Visited February 2013
Queretaro City, Mexico
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

The food is really good, I've been her twice in three weeks, and I have to say that service for dinner was excellent, but for lunch is really slow, it seems that with the place crowded the service is faster than when it is almost empty, anyway, I really recommend this place if you like steaks.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rick S
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food with great service”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We had mixed reviews. I had the Flo steak with the shrimp and the steak was great and there were 8 shrimp, so it was a good deal and was tasty. The sirloin steak was so-so and not worth the price. Other 2 meals seemed to be fairly good. Sweet potatoes side dish was so-so; too much maple flavor. Waitress was very attentive.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Deb K
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Really a great local restaurant in exton”
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Hadn't been in a while. Redone, updated look and menu. Gives you a southwest feel inside and a nicely updated menu with a great selection of steaks, ribs and burgers. Nice atmosphere and service. Lots of choices in exton and this one get higher on the list. Try it, you're going to enjoy.