“great stay, very attentive staff. perfect for us”

Comfort Suites Exton
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Jamestown, New York
“great stay, very attentive staff. perfect for us”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Front desk- very helpful. My family of 4 stayed here because of the pool, free breakfast, and they took my dogs. When the pool wasn't quite warm enough- Charlie, in maintenance, made sure it got warm enough all week! I did laundry here and had very good breakfast every day thanks to the VERY attentive, nice breakfast lady. She was great!! Very clean hotel. Satellite TV went in & out with the heavy rain though. Once we waited a long time for towels but Jenny the manager personally delivered them apologizing because they had problem with a dryer. Walked to Red Robin one night. Good food. Thanks, we will be back!

Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mount Holly Springs, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our group stayed here for a local basketball tournament. The hotel was very accomodating. We all got late checkouts (noon), and there were absolutely NO hassles the entire weekend. We ordered dinner in and they allowed us to use an empty conference room. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfy. Kids had a blast at the pool. Breakfast was hot and fresh - there was one person in charge of all of the food, and breakfast time was VERY busy with our group and all of the other guests. She did a great job keeping food coming and tidying up. We have stayed in this hotel in the past, and we will definitely use it again for other tournaments in this area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a large group of teenage basketball players stay at this hotel for a tournament this past weekend. The staff was wonderful. Very accomodating and understood our circumstances. They did everything they could to make sure our teams were taken care of and we didn't have to worry about the "little" things.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The service was great. I like the room and amenities. The only thing i did not like was that there wasn't enough tv channels. I wanted to watch tv and there were not many channels. I would come again.

Room Tip: it was great
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Maine, New York
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our daughters soccer tournament this wkend. Chose it because of rating and the indoor pool and hot tub. We weren't disappointed. Very clean, great staff, excellent breakfast too. Pool was nice although a little too cool. Hot tub was awesome! We will definitely stay again at a comfort inn and suites soon.

Stayed March 2014
Spring City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I live locally, but after not having electric at home for 3 days, I decided it was best for my health to stay at a hotel on Friday, February 7. Even in a sold out status, the General Manager, Jennie Norek, was able to do some juggling and confirm a room for me.

The entire staff was extremely helpful, attentive, and kind in a very sensitive situation. Not having house electric in these frigid PA temperatures makes anyone a little grumpy and short tempered, including myself. Everyone at the hotel went out of their way to extend every possible courtesy. I was very impressed with the entire weekend staff, the property (parking lot plowed and salted), and the accommodations (loved having a little living room area).

I was extremely happy with my room and was thrilled everything worked – the first time! I hate checking in to a hotel only to have to have maintenance or housekeeping come to the room because something is broken or not in the room as it should be. The fridge and microwave worked, the internet was easy to access (code on door key – smart), the shower was heavenly, and the room was clean and accommodating. Most of all - the HEAT worked! The entire staff worked tirelessly to ensure everyone had a pleasant stay.

I wound up staying both Friday and Saturday night, due to not having electric at home.

Thank you again for everything. I was quite pleased with my stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 8 in Exton
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton

Been to Comfort Suites Exton? Share your experiences!