“Perfect stay, perfect location and ideal marriott hotel in chester county.”

Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The exton/chester county residence inn is located on rt 100 and 113. Heart of chester county close to all restaurants, shops and penn turnpike. Next door is a great pizza uno. friendly staff, very clean and updated. Quiet and well run. We had a two bedroom for an extended stay for the family and with the full kitchen and fireplace, seemed like the ideal home away from home. Marriott gold member giving top marks to an other well run residence inn. No negatives here.

• Stayed: April 2012
Kyle P, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

mattrem,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our two bedroom suite met your needs. Your kind words will be passed along to the entire staff. We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty as a Marriott Gold Elite Rewards Member!

Please come visit us again if your ever back in the area!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We had enjoyed a few weekend getaways at the hotel. It was very friendly, clean and quiet. However on our last visit in March 2012, we accidently left three items behind. They were all in one drawer. I realized we forgot them about an hour after check out. I called the hotel and the person who answered the phone went to the room and said he could not locate the items. He said he would have the head of housekeeping call me the next day. That never happened. I called again a few days later, and spoke with someone who said they located two of the three items. They had them in a bag for me and I could pick them up. I questioned why the third item was not there since they had all been in the same drawer. No response. I emailed the corporate office, and got a response that they fwd my concern to the local hotel. I then received a reply that state they cannot be responsible for items left behind, but they were glad they found 2 of the 3 items. That was not a satisfactory answer to me. It seems obvious whoever found the two items, also knows about the third item. We will not be staying here again, as I do not feel the housekeeping staff is trustworthy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kyle P, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Debbie W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I can certainly understand your frustration for not receiving a phone call from us as promised, and I apologize for making you have to call us back.

While it is true that we are not responsible for belongings left behind, we do our best to return all recovered items to their owners. Over the years, each member of our housekeeping staff has proven to be trustworthy with items recovered in rooms-including cell phones, watches, wallets and other items of significant value. While all the items believed to be left in the room may not have been recovered, we were happy to return the two items found.

We do appreciate your business as a loyal Marriott Rewards member. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

A Residence Inn is a Residence Inn. There's no surprises. That said, this property does a nice job. We have stayed here five times on the way to Wilmington, Delaware, and we come back for a reason. It's well located near Philadelphia, Delaware and the Brandywine Valley. It's got a nice Uno's right next door. It's got a nice little pool and a nice little gym area. So it's a good property for what it is -- well run, clean, good breakfast, spacious rooms, and strategic location.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Mr. Graf,

Thank you for positvie words! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I like it a lot ! The people are very friendly here. A person car Carmen is the most sweetheart I've meet!

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Could not ask for much more from a hotel for the family. Maybe cost could have been a bit better, but goes with the location. Very comfortable beds. For some odd reason, the mattress covers on our beds were forgotten (coincidentally was told in another location they weren't used anymore?), but an inquiry had that rectified the next day. They even gave me 1000 Marriot bonus points for the concern. Breakfast had various egg preparations from day to day. Waffles, yogurt, cereal, hot oatmeal, pastries, and more. There was always plenty there. Very clean and comfortable, including the carpet. Walking distance to many restaurants and stores. They have an indoor pool but we didn't get a chance to try it. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had to check out and return a day later and the staff at the front desk got me the lowest rate for the two bedroom, which wasn't coming up on the website for me. Two bedroom worth the extra money for travelling with the two youngsters. I will definitely stay here again when I return to the area.

Room Tip: Noise from the road did not seem to be a problem even for the rooms facing it.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jlayk
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Just stayed here with my sister for three days. The Staff was extremely attentive and friendly. The hotel was very comfortable, breakfast perfect. Also a great location. Perfect hotel and no complaints. Say "Hi" to Wanna!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Really enjoyed this Residence Inn. The staff was great and the location is good too. Room was clean and the loved the two bedroom suite. Great place to stay if you're going to see the Sight & Sound shows.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 9 in Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton? Share your experiences!