“Huge Portions”

Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Tel. # 610-280-9900 opens 24 hoursServing Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, around the clockOffers Great Contemporary American & International Cuisines
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We have tried this restaurant several times and always enjoy it. The newly renovated foyer and restrooms are very nice. We both ordered specials and the portions were unbelievable. We commented that we could have made 3 meals out of each. The salad was enormous (although the tomatoes were tasteless). For the price we paid and the amount of food we got, you can't beat it anywhere. Our only complaint was that our server seemed a little ditsy and when we asked for bread and butter (which was included with our dinners), she said 'we're out of them, is that OK?' There were very few customers and it was only 5:30, so we couldn't understand how they could have run out already, but my fiance didn't seem to care because we had so much food to eat. Several of the light bulbs were out over the tables and we saw one couple eating in the dark.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I live nearby and have eaten here on two occasions. We ate here for breakfast and at both visits we had excellent meals. My husband had the Greek omelet and loved that it was loaded with spinach and light on cheese. Most places overload their omelets with cheese which detracts from the other flavors in the dish but Bistro 24 has chosen the perfect ratio. I had the Mexican Benedict and I love it so much that I don't know if I could ever order anything else! Perfectly poached eggs and a delicious hollandaise topped with Cajun spices. Delicious! The food came out quickly and the waitress was very nice, attentive and welcoming. Nice, clean atmosphere. We're looking forward to trying their lunch and dinner menu.

1  Thank 219mondoc
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The place has been around a while and has recently done a terrific venue remodel. But they didn't change their already excellent menu, and that's good. There are Greek dishes and Middle-East offerings. But their mainstay is a great variety of American-style comfort food meals, prepared well and served by an attentive wait staff. Breakfast can be had right through the lunch period, another big plus. There is a child menu, making the place very family friendly.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I recently had lunch there with my sister and we both had the falafel platter which comes with soup. The meal was very good, well presented and arrived in a timely manner. It was also inexpensive.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Went in food a bit to eat it was rainy and slow. Being slow the food took a long time to come out. The food was awful, the onion rings were hard and over cooked or recooked. The wrap was hard and stale. Here is a quote from their web page

"Serving huge selection of high quality entrees
Fine-Dining Dinners, Lunch, Brunch & Breakfast
at Most Affordable Prices with Satisfaction Guaranteed
Quality Assurance commitment !!!"

I guess they forgot to tell the "cooks" About "Quality Assurance commitment !!!"

And to top off the meal the waitress Emily was horrible did not even check on how the meal was I had to get her attention about the problem.

I will never go back even though i live right down the street. I rather go buy a microwave burrito.

1  Thank J L