“Best Hilton Garden Inn I've Ever Stayed in or Seen”

Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Exton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

By far, without a doubt, the absolute best HGI I've ever stayed in or seen for that matter. I stayed here for two nights on business and immediately they informed me this is a LEED certified property - first I've ever stayed at. The lobby was fantastic - I felt like I was on vacation in the carribean. Food was like a full service hotel with the staff to complement. Guest room was great. Honestly you have to stay here if you are in Exton/West Chester area. Really nothing compares - and I've stayed in them all. Will never stay anywhere else in this area. Right now b/c it just opened rates are really amazing but I imagine as the word on the street gets out rates will go up - but it's worth the price for sure.

3  Thank mjh1965

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I changed careers and went form Hampton & HGarden Inns to another Hotel chain. In the Exton, PA area a colleague and I have been working, the best hotel for the cost is the Hilton Garden Inn. We switched from another chain down the street. Hilton Garden Inn Eton, Pa's lobby area and facilities are clean, presentable and inviting. I like the fact that they're not pet-friendly since the other hotel down the street does have pet odors. The only thing I suggest at Hilton Garden Inns are: 1) Free continental breakfast (add charge for hot breakfast) with NO increase in room rates, and 2) an outdoor sport court. The only other thing I found was that my particular bed was not as comfortable as they've been in the past, but this is a difficult thing to pin down since it may be inconsistent from room to room.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Brand new property. Outstanding service by the entire staff. I would definitely reccomend this hotel. The managers went above and beyond to ensure that all my requests were met timely and with a smile. The quality of the food at dinner was a pleasant surprise as it was a cut above the fare I would normally ecpect from a hotel dining room. Great outdoor patios to have a cocktail and relax. Great location right off the turnpike, but in spite of the close proximity, my room was quiet.

2  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I travel all year long and stay in Hilton properties exclusively, so I can honestly say that this is the nicest and most well-run property I've stayed in thus far. The hotel has to be pretty new, b/c everything smells new and the rooms are clean and perfectly maintained. Even more kudos if this property is not brand new! The shower was great and the bed was comfortable, and it was quiet even thought the place was packed with boys lacrosse teams. David Arena, the GM, went out of his way to make sure I was a happy customer and I cannot thank him or his staff enough!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JCCinNC
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Brand new hotel in Exton-West Chester, PA was very clean, excellent food service offered from in-house restaurant both for hot breakfast (talking made to order omelets folks!) and for dinner (from lite bites to full entrees). Atmosphere was relaxing with a choice of two patios to unwind on at end of day with a cocktail from the full service bar. Indoor pool, fitness center and complimentary wi-fi rounded out the experience. I am generally not one to write reviews on the internet but this hotel deserves to be recognized and a must stay if you are in the area!

2  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Nice area (patios) to socialise and mingle outside. Nice Bar, good food. The hotel was 3 1/2 weeks old when we stayed there. I highly recomend this hotel. Only downside is that breakfast is not included.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hilton is by far the very best experience we have had with Hotels. I really like this last hotel and new modern changes to the appearance. As a man I would like to see a large bar darker wood and a humidor room. Other than that this was as perfect as it gets! Hats off to you Hilton! And the hotel staff were warm, accommodating and welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeffrey P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 9 in Exton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Exton Route 30
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Residence Inn Philadelphia West Chester/Exton
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester? Share your experiences!