“A time to remember!”

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Although the building is older, the renovations were quite appealing. Rooms are comfortable in space and decor. What really impressed me is the hospitality and "over the top" service each and every staff person extended. From the minute I had walked in and was greeted by Candy and Anthony at the front desk with exceptional check in skills to Koni and his Restaurant staff equally proficient in the dining areas and others who I did not have the opportunity to note their names but offered their services as promptly as I had asked throughout my stay, I just can't compliment them all enough. I definitely will be returning for that reason alone. Job well done !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Chris B, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

I will share your experience with both Anthony and Candy, both are true assests to the hotel and are always providing great guest service. All of our associates work very hard every day to provide the home away from home.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I can't believe we stayed here.First Of all we did Priceline for a cheaper rate I don't think the staff cared for that. So that being said they put us in the basement which was scary and then they didn't even have an ice machine there.second I had to go to first floor to get ice OK.but went to get a second bucket of ice had to the second floor cause the first floor one broke then both elevators worked at the beginning but when I went and got ice the second elevator was broken .the indoor pool had slime at the bottom and weight room had broken weights. I felt when I was going back to my room it was like the movie devils rejects and someone was gonna jump out And get me.NEVER AGAIN THE WORST HOTEL EVER.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank kim p
Chris B, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Kim,
You must be referring to our pool level rooms, which were remodeled in 2011 along with the rest of the building. I apologize for one of the two elevators going down while you were here, we had our repair person come out and take care of this problem immediately. The entire staff here works very hard at listening to our guests and will do whatever we can to correct any issues you encounter.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2013

After a long morning of travel, and an expected late night of a wedding reception, I asked for an early check-in so I could take a nap. Kelly was very obliging and I checked-in early and had a good rest. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at the Wyndham garden hotel! It was very clean and close to the location we were looking for. The staff was also very friendly. Truly enjoyed and will be staying there again in the future!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank William G
Chris B, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Reviewed 18 June 2013