“Thanksgiving stay”

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Exton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I just wanted to say thank you so much to Robin Keefe and Jose for making my
wedding day such a memorable day for my husband and I. The day was flawless and I will definitely have the Wyndham in mind for future events. I will
also recommend the Wyndham to my friends and family. Again they both did an
outstanding job and I can't thank them enough! The venue was beautiful the food was great and the staff was amazing from the servers to the bar tenders to the front desk staff! Again it was amazing! I stayed in a suite which was absolutely fabulous! The decor was modern and the bed was beyond comfortable! My friends and family also stayed and they also were impressed with the accomodations which were above par and reasonably priced.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Chris B, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Charie,
Thank you so much for allowing us to host your most important day. Jose and Robin along with their great staff, consistantly provide the service and hospitality our hotel in know for. I will share your comments with the entire staff and we hope to see you attend your friends wedding here in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Sheraton Great Valley Hotel

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Property: Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Address: 815 N Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341-1561 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Exton
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge Hotel Exton