Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Older property, not as clean as expected. Small bathroom. Room faced road so noisy. Just needs a good facelift. Charge for breakfast in a rather small space.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Hello, thank you for taking a moment to share with us your experience during your stay here at the Wyndham Garden Exton/Valley Forge. We are very greatful that you chose to stay with us, and we hope that you enjoyed your time spent here. We are constantly developing and looking to make improvements at our hotel in order to provide our guests with the most comfortable stay possible. Therefore your suggestions and comments will be greatly considered moving forward in that continued process. Again we thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Reviewed 28 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I booked this hotel because it was provided for a wedding I was in. I had originally booked my stay 4 months in advance using a Groupon and thought everything was fine. The bride contacted me to let me know I was not under the wedding block. I called and they put me under the wedding block. I needed to change the type of room I had originally booked so I called back and they then told me I wasn't allowed to use the Groupon. After canceling the Groupon and putting myself under the block I thought I was set.

My boyfriend had called to have flowers set in my room upon arrival and they had completely cancelled my reservation! After a lot of back and forth, my room was finally set. Oh, and I was informed that my "surprise flowers" were set in the room when I checked it. Terrible communication between team members and their customers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to send your Review of your stay at The Wyndham Garden exton/Valley Forge. Your feedback is valued and will help us improve our service. Please except our sincerest apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your stay. It sounds like communication on our part was lacking, and we will ensure to address it with our staff members to make sure it does not happen again. It is our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer, so we hope to welcome you back in the future to regain your confidence in our Hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
James F, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in West Chester

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton? Share your experiences!