Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Exton
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn this week arriving on Labor Day. I was in the Chester Springs area for two days to visit family. On the day I arrived, my rental car stopped running and it took me 4 calls to Budget and 5 hours before another car was transported to the hotel from the Philadelphia airport. Gabby was working the front desk and she couldn't have been more helpful to me. She gave me something to eat and helped with the numerous phone calls I had to make to Budget, my family, etc. I checked out the following morning and she was working again on the morning shift. She was just as pleasant the night before as she was in the morning. I would certainly stay at the hotel on my next visit to Philadelphia. Thanks, Gabby!

Room Tip: I was on the front side of the hotel which is located on a major highway. I would recommend asking...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank L H
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

First, we thank you for your loyalty to Marriott!! Gabby has always been one of our "Shining Stars." We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

I am normally stay at Hiltons but I thought Id give Marriott a chance, I am glad I did! This hotel is is great! The rooms are very clean and the staff is wonderful! Dave, Brian, Gabby, and Susha are so nice and went out of their way to help me with anything I needed! I will be telling all my friends and family about this property!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Latino427
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how your recent stay was! When we work as a team, the one who benefits the most is our loyal Guests. Our staff is trained to "go the extra" mile. Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I just wanted to say that i had a very lovely experience at this hotel and everyone was very accommidating. The staff that I dealt with (Gabby, Erika, Marcel, and Susha) were amazing and very nice also. They made our stay at this hotel absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jon B

I am glad that you had a positive experience on your recent stay, and that your needs were met by our Staff! Our Staff does not look at our Guests as just "numbers," but real people that have a varitey of expectations and needs. When your in our "house," you will be treated as royalty!
Thank You!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I would just like to say that my stay at Fairfield Inn in Exton was not only enjoyable, but literally the Best Hotel stay all summer.

Erika, Gabby, and Marcel happen to be some of the most friendly hotel employees I have encountered. Ravaged by hunger and thirst I made my way down to the lobby for some delicious cookies and free water but to my dismay they where gone.

BUT...

They made a fresh batch at 11pm just for me.

I LOVE THEM.

AND COOKIES

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul M

"Heroes, Bakers, and Cookie Connisseurs....." I love this! Thank you for your kinds words. We are glad that you experienced service beyond the call of duty. This is just what our staff does! Thank you!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

The weekend after the 4th of July, my family and I went to Philadelphia to visit familly there. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, in Exton and we had a wonderful time. They had a pool there that kept my two year old and other little cousins entertained. Breakfast in the morning was great, and we had a variety of things to choose from. Not only that, but I came into the hotel at about ten or elevan at night and the staff on duty at that time was very polite. Her name was Gabby and she worked at the front desk. I came in a little drunk and I just wanted to get some water. Gabby was very helpful to us. She was amazing and my family and I are going back for labor day. I hope to see her there to thank her again. I had a wonderful stay and I will return.

2  Thank Bre'anna W

We are glad that our Pool and Breakfast met your families needs, and more important is the fact that you were able to visit your family in Philadelphia, and did not have to worry about your lodging needs. We are looking forward to when you come back Labor Day!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I was not impressed with the Inn when my husband and I arrived. We were under the impresssion that it was located in Exton. It is not the real location it is Lionville, Pa. The location was not good. Not much around. Our room was very small and the bathroom was extremely small. There is not much of a lobby. Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast. After our first night stay we left the room early so that the room could be cleaned. We came back several hours later and nothing was done. So I called the manager and he said he would give me 3,000 points. The next day the cleaning person left the sink dirty and the beds looked as thoiugh they were just thrown together not really made. Called the manager again and he just emailed me some more points. At this point I did not want more points. On our last day of our final stay I decided to make myself some tea in the morning. Guess what there was not a pot to make the tea. By this time my husband and I were so fed up with everything. We feel we should have been given a credit for a night or two, since were paying alot nof money to stay at the fairfield. Hope this will be helpful for any one thinking of staying here for more than 1 night.
Joyce W
sarasota, fl

Room Tip: Higher floorsw have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. The Postal position of our property is listed as Exton. The immediate area south of our property is Lionville. Our goal is to "WOW" each of our Guest's, and on behalf of myself and our staff, we apologize that we your needs were not met. If you choose to give us another chance in the future, please contact me, we would like to do something special for you.

-David Hart
Fairfield Inn Exton

Reviewed 17 July 2012

The staff was very polite and friendly and did their best to make our stay with the kids pain free. Two staff members stand out Bille and Marilyn, thanks again. The continental breakfast was awesome, even with our picky eaters.

2  Thank normanie
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia West Chester/exton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2012

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts regarding your stay with us! Our Staff is trained to "WOW" each and every Guest.