“Very impressed!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Houston, Texas
“Very impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I just wanted to share my experience at this hotel. I was here on business for 4 days. The entire staff were very nice and professional. My room was clean and the breakfast assortment was wonderful. I was thoroughly impressed with the breakfast. I noticed that the staff worked very hard all the time and they were very courteous.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
We are glad that your needs were met during your recent stay with us. Our team is devoted to giving 110% everyday! If your in the area again, please consider staying with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn during the weekend of 8-9 February during a major winter ice storm during which we spent five days without electricity. We arrived unannounced at the hotel cold and unwashed, and Billie Sullivan took us in graciously for the one available night (all area hotels were packed). We had to check out the next morning, but Billie tracked us down to tell us that the room was available for one more night. Above and beyond the call of duty. I am a lifetime user of Marriott properties and this is the type of service the Marriott staff gives. My thanks to the Fairfield Inn and Ms Sullivan from an appreciative customer.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Indeed this is one Winter we will never forget! I am glad that we were able to accomdate you and your Family, and were able to meet your needs!
Exton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I travel quite frequently, and am in hotels almost every week. I have to say the Fairfield Inn has some of the best people I have encountered in my travels. Dawn and Nancy, who are an integral part of the front desk team, make the experience feel like you're staying with friends. They go out of their way to help, always have a smile, and they follow up to make sure your stay is positive. The General Manager is engaged in making sure guests are well taken care of, and clearly creates a great team dynamic. They give meaning to superior customer service.

The hotel is also quiet, convenient, and a place I would recommend staying!

Room Tip: Back side quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will convey your postive comments to Dawn and Nancy!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

As a business travel I expect hotels to have adequate and stable internet service. This hotel did not. I will not be staying with Fairfield again. I cannot afford the aggravation and wasted time trying to troubleshoot the internet.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Bryan L
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
I truly apologize that you could not complete your Business related tasks because of Internet Issues during your recent stay. We realize that it is very important to your Business on the road. We contacted our Internet Support Team, and they discovered and have corrected various issues regarding the Internet Service.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies.....
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

love staying here, but this week in room 4xx, there is NO internet reception. considering that I check upon teams in India, I cannot reach them. it was a similar situation last week in room 4xx.

the staff is great, great rate, just the internet needs fixing!

thanks
joseph banegas
platinum
member

Room Tip: internet is sometimes a problem in upper floors away from the lobby. no access thisweek, nor last w...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I truly apologize for you experiencing Internet Issues during your stay. We realize that our road warriors need reliable Internet Access, and that it is vital. We have contacted our Internet Support Team and they did find and correct various issues with regards to Guest Internet Access.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies.
State College, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Exton for two nights last weekend, then extended to a third night due to poor driving weather. The room, was simple, but clean. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was nice, with hot food, which was unexpected for the price point. The gym is minimal, but the machines there were in good condition and a sign indicated complementary access to full gym off the premises. It was extremely easy access off and on the turnpike. Is was located near several shopping centers and family/chain restaurants. We also used the in room refrigerator and microwave. I would have given higher rating, but furniture, wall paper,carpeting etc is showing wear. Definitely time for an update, but acceptable due to the pricing. I was especially pleased that when I had to add the extra night, I was given good pricing in the midst of the snow storm. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We were honored to have you stay with us here in Exton, and that all your needs were met, and that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We truly appreciate you as a valued Guest!
West Long Branch, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stay at Marriott hotels whenever possible on my business trips. Customer service is always good, but this time it was beyond great. Truly exceptional. This hotel was also a great value. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott Brand. Our Staff has a goal to "WOW" each and every Guest. Please visit us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 8 in Exton
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton? Share your experiences!