“Save My Life”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Ohio, Illinois
“Save My Life”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was brought to your hotel by a friend whom had stay here before, she spoke of a warm person with a great smile I got to meet her I would like to compliment her, Victoria went to great lengths to help me when my husband pass away was in such turmoil. Victoria extended her kindness and warm heart to me(she listen too me, no one else has) She is a prime example of goodness. I will never forget my stay at the holiday Inn in Exton, PA. She has restore my faith back more ways than she will ever know. Please let her know I am doing better now. Give her a huge hug.

Sincerely
Caroline Gridon

Room Tip: I think I was in room 415, very quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank carolinegrid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Bethlehem
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I recently spent a week at this Holiday Inn Express while traveling for work. The rooms were adequate, as was the complimentary breakfast every morning. What really prompted me to give this hotel five stars, however, was the level of customer service I received. See, after I had packed my bags and arrived home I realized that I had left my brand new belt in the room. I immediately called the hotel and was told that they would check with the maid, but nothing had been turned in. At this point I figured it was lost forever, but gave them my number anyway and asked them to call me if it ever turned up. To my surprise, I received a call the next day that they had found the belt and would be sending it out in the mail right away at NO CHARGE to me! They even apologized that it might take an extra day or two because it was being shipped over Labor Day weekend. Now that's great service! I just want to say thanks to the staff at The Holiday Inn Express Exton for going above and beyond and I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know looking for a place to stay in the area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Matt C
HIEExton120, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Matt C: Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is such a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay and you recieved your lost item. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel like family, putting our guests first, and exceeding our guests experience. We hope to see you when you return to the area again.
Thank you again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was te friendliest I've come across. The director of sales was the nicest lady in the world and made sure to take care of all of us. Great place to stay and is recommend it to anyone. There are tons of good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank dmmarti3
express120, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Cavemanjave, Thank you for taking the time to note your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express - Exton. It is always so encouraging when members of our staff are recognized for exceptional service. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Elaine and let her know how much you appreciated her efforts. Comments like yours help validate our effort to make this location truly a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Michael J. Egolf
Stony Brook
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was greeted warmly, treated well and the service was wonderful, but the room I was had an off-odor and was badly in need of new mattresses. They were worn out, extremely soft to the point of being saggy, which I only noticed after I had already disrobed. On the other hand, breakfast was much better than average, with great sausages, well-browned "mini-omelettes" that were cooked better and had more flavor than the typical microwaved egg-and-cheese half circles that I've had in other hotels. Guarded recommendation - great staff, good breakfast but check the bedding and be prepared to change rooms if necessary. If mushy mattresses are your thing, add a star.

Room Tip: Check the mattresses when you get in the room to make sure they're up to your standards.
1 Thank pondman1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear pondman1,

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback. I am glad you had a positive experience with our. I apologize you were not satisfied with the room accommodations and amenities you received. We will address these points to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Fincastle, Virginia
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Easy to get in and out of motel onto the main roads (Rt 100 or Rt 30) Very convenient to about any type of food you could want and even frozen yogurt from TCBY. Shopping area is available within walking distance as are many of the restaurants.
The room price is not out of line for most motels of this type and for this area. Property is well staffed, rooms are comfortable and everything is neat, clean and in good condition. Room amenities are as expected. Desk staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
BillP: Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit with us. The area is full of many things to do within walking distance, so its great to hear you took full advantage of the places in the area. Our team takes pride in our hotel, and making sure our guests feel like family each and everytime the walk in. Thank you again, and look forward to seeing you when your in the area again.
Amy Collins
Operations Manager
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I wanted to express my appreciation for the outstanding service we received during our stay at your hotel. In particular Victoria, she was very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for her excellent customer service. We as a company always want strong manager like Victoria. We ask her many of questions some out of the box, she answer all of them with that wonderful smile she has, thank her again for being such an outstanding ambassador for the Holiday Inn Express. We will definitely be staying with you again

Regard
Nancy Trappe

Room Tip: ask Victoria she move me to her favorite room
1 Thank nancy t
NancyT: We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are very fortunate to have a team member like Victoria who goes above and beyond for our guests. We are pleased to know your stay was great! Look forward to seeing you again.

Amy Collins
Operations Manager
Oriskany, New York
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have stayed at a number of Holiday Inn Express Hotels. I am always pleased and never disappointed. The staff in Exton was very accommodating. I arrived early and they were more than happy to give me an early check in. I arrived at 11 am and had a room by 1130. The manager had the cleaning staff get a room ready for me as soon as I walked in. You don't usually see this at any other hotel. The room was clean and well stocked with towels. The Holiday Inn Express is the only Hotel I stay at that does not give me a hard time about parking my motorcycle under the awning during my stay. I would HIGHLY recommend people to stay at any Holiday Inn Express. I would like to see the cooperate office try and become the national hotel sponsor for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids. This is the foundation I work for and do travel with. We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We raise money through motorcycle events to fund research for childhood brain tumors. Thank you for everything and I look forwrd to staying at the next Express.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pristine.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jason P: We thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are pleased to know we could get you into your room early so you could get to the places you needed to be at. The pleasure is ours to be sure your stay with us is a great stay, as well as a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you next fall for the Ride for Kids Benefit.
Amy Collins; Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville? Share your experiences!