“Will be back”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Little Neck, New York
“Will be back”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

great service in accommodating our group.
Our rooms where excellent.
Our welcome was friendly and check in was quick. Very professional and friendly front desk staff
Thank you to Elaine LaRosa director of marketing for her professionalism made our group
feel at home,
Will definitely come back

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 25 January 2014

The hotel was great in all respects, but particularly in the help given me by Phil C., one of the maintenance fellows. We had 13-inches of snow, and I had to get to a nearby client. I recently had knee surgery, and had a very hard time clearing the snow from my car. Phil C. rushed out without gloves or a hat (in zero degree weather) to help me clear the snow. (After much urging, he finally did use my gloves). And he offered to warm up my car while I went back in for some breakfast. (Thank you, Phil; I really needed the extra calories!! LOL.)

Again, as I was checking out, Phil C. helped me into my car with a heavy piece of luggage. I stay frequently at Holiday Inns throughout the year, and all of them should have Phil C's.

I was also helped to unload my car upon arrival by Jessica, and treated wonderfully by Sahara and the manager, Victoria. This was wonderful service, and the hotel gets 5 stars!!

Thank you Phil C., Jessica, Sahara, and Victoria.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Howard T
Albuquerque
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband and I just spent six nights at this hotel over the Christmas holiday. The customer service is wonderful. Our first room was too close to the elevator. When I asked for a new room one was quickly assigned to us. We will stay here again. Thank you for your service and excellent staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RV-nomads-3
Ohio, Illinois
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was brought to your hotel by a friend whom had stay here before, she spoke of a warm person with a great smile I got to meet her I would like to compliment her, Victoria went to great lengths to help me when my husband pass away was in such turmoil. Victoria extended her kindness and warm heart to me(she listen too me, no one else has) She is a prime example of goodness. I will never forget my stay at the holiday Inn in Exton, PA. She has restore my faith back more ways than she will ever know. Please let her know I am doing better now. Give her a huge hug.

Sincerely
Caroline Gridon

Room Tip: I think I was in room 415, very quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank carolinegrid
Bethlehem
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I recently spent a week at this Holiday Inn Express while traveling for work. The rooms were adequate, as was the complimentary breakfast every morning. What really prompted me to give this hotel five stars, however, was the level of customer service I received. See, after I had packed my bags and arrived home I realized that I had left my brand new belt in the room. I immediately called the hotel and was told that they would check with the maid, but nothing had been turned in. At this point I figured it was lost forever, but gave them my number anyway and asked them to call me if it ever turned up. To my surprise, I received a call the next day that they had found the belt and would be sending it out in the mail right away at NO CHARGE to me! They even apologized that it might take an extra day or two because it was being shipped over Labor Day weekend. Now that's great service! I just want to say thanks to the staff at The Holiday Inn Express Exton for going above and beyond and I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know looking for a place to stay in the area.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Matt C
HIEExton120, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Matt C: Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is such a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay and you recieved your lost item. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel like family, putting our guests first, and exceeding our guests experience. We hope to see you when you return to the area again.
Thank you again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was te friendliest I've come across. The director of sales was the nicest lady in the world and made sure to take care of all of us. Great place to stay and is recommend it to anyone. There are tons of good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank dmmarti3
express120, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Cavemanjave, Thank you for taking the time to note your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express - Exton. It is always so encouraging when members of our staff are recognized for exceptional service. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Elaine and let her know how much you appreciated her efforts. Comments like yours help validate our effort to make this location truly a home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Michael J. Egolf
Stony Brook
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was greeted warmly, treated well and the service was wonderful, but the room I was had an off-odor and was badly in need of new mattresses. They were worn out, extremely soft to the point of being saggy, which I only noticed after I had already disrobed. On the other hand, breakfast was much better than average, with great sausages, well-browned "mini-omelettes" that were cooked better and had more flavor than the typical microwaved egg-and-cheese half circles that I've had in other hotels. Guarded recommendation - great staff, good breakfast but check the bedding and be prepared to change rooms if necessary. If mushy mattresses are your thing, add a star.

Room Tip: Check the mattresses when you get in the room to make sure they're up to your standards.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank pondman1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear pondman1,

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback. I am glad you had a positive experience with our. I apologize you were not satisfied with the room accommodations and amenities you received. We will address these points to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton
Comfort Suites West Chester Exton
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Home2 Suites by Hilton Downingtown Route 30
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center at Exton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville? Share your experiences!