“Bang for your buck!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fairfield
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Bang for your buck!”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

A lovely place to stay with exceptionally well maintained and clean rooms at an affordable price. The owner was extremely accommodating. It is minutes away from a skiing and wedding venue at a price more affordable than at the resort.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
fairfieldlodge59, Owner at The Fairfield Lodge, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Miss Cynthia.
Thanks for your kind remarks.We are glad that your stay was comfortable.We will look forward to your stay with usagain.
thanks and regards
fairfield lodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Stayed at The Fairfield Lodge while visiting my son and daughter in law in Fairfield last week and the stay was pleasant. This Lodge was our first choice because they accepted pets and we were traveling with our small dog. The room was not huge, but clean and comfortable. The owner made the atmosphere so comfortable and homey. There was a fridge, coffee maker and hair dryer provided, so it was much like staying at a big chain hotel, but with the likeness of a home environment. The exterior was appealing and very well kept. Loved the plants and decor. Thanks for an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: There was not a restaurant or children activities available to my knowledge at the lodge, but gave t...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Faridabad, India
Reviewed 14 August 2012

A lovely place to stay with very well maintained and clean rooms. Huge lawn area with shady trees to sit in the evenings. Very polite and welcoming owners who take great personal care of you. Fresh coffee, free wifi. A quiet neighborhood. Altogether making for a heavenly stay.

Room Tip: Book in advance for the weekend.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank pankag
Canandaigua, NY
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Have been visiting the area for over 15 years for golf trips. Have probably driven by this place 100 times, and have always wanted to try it. Brought my son down to Gettysburg last week and stayed here for three days. Rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. The Sanders Restaurant is a 1-2 minute walk away, though the Village Book and Table can't be beat. This is like a stay back in the 60's, which isn't bad. Rooms do have a cube fridge, microwave and internet. Will definitely stay here again, as love the location and is decently priced.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Good hotel, but has no breakfast. The room is great and its really close to the mountain!

• Stayed February 2012
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I just loved my stay at the fairfield Lodge! The big storm that hit the east coast in october did some damage to my place which left me home less for 13 days. The owner was kind and compassionate giving all the local people discounts . We were all so glad. The rooms are warm, clean, free wifi on my cell kept me in the know with contracters to get my place up and running. I felt like my Mom was looking after me with the owners being so kind and hospitable checking to see if I was alright. the coffee was good in th e rooms. I had meals at lovely fairfield Inn that has fabulous menu! The place was quiet and relaxing and I was close to home to feed my critters and meet contractors. the familiar area made me a lot less anxious as I delt with disaster damage. Everyone there was so kind and helpful. I will never forget. My parents used to go there when they would visit me and they always loved being able to pull right up unload an d be on one floor. I enjoyed th e microwave to heat up Fairfield Inn leftovers. yummy. thank you soooo much! Sandi

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was a nice place we stayed at - just outside of Gettysburg. Also close to the Fairfield Inn - which is an amazing place to have dinner. You can stay there also - but for a LOT more money! We really enjoyed this little motel - clean, tidy and comfortable. Not the latest fixtures - but for our money it was well worth it. I think we paid approx. 65.00 a night. It's about 20 minutes southwest of Gettysburg.

Room Tip: Far end of the motel - away from the road is the quietest. Although the road itself is quiet at nig...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Waynesboro
President Inn & Suites
President Inn & Suites
#23 of 27 in Gettysburg

Been to The Fairfield Lodge? Share your experiences!