“Excellent hoagie's but pricey.”
Review of Lee's Hoagie House

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 October 2008

Excellent hoagie's but pricey.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 20 August 2008

It's miles ahead of Subway and better than Quiznos if you are crazing a meaty sub. I'm stilling trying to forgive them for forgetting to not add the mayo to my wrap. A half-hoagie is more than enough for one.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 January 2008

Great hoagies!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 November 2007

Quick background - I travel extensively throughout eastern PA, all of New Jersey and Connecticut for my job. And frequently (or I should say always) stop for a "good" hoagie/sub. I even have a log book - so if I ever have to go back to that town again I can reference where I ate, quality, etc., of the food. I was actually excited when I saw the "best of 2007" sign outside Lee's Hoagie House and in the mood for a good hoagie. Order the Italian - can't go wrong with that right? Well the hoagie was poor!! NO MEAT!! And there was some type of paste they called hot peppers. The oil and vinegar looked, and most likely was, salad dressing. The sandwich was bad - the sign should be taken down and the voters of this so-called poll should be banned from eating in any restaurant excluding McDonalds. POOR!! AVOID!! Save your money on this spot!

1  Thank onecrew1