“Church Group Outing!”

Totem Pole Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the most famous and highly regarded summer theatre in the U.S. located in the beautiful 1,200-acre Caledonia State Park in the heart of historic south-central Pennsylvania. The summer playhouse for numerous Oscar, Emmy, and Tony Award winning actors.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A group from our church booked an outing to Totem Pole in early June. We saw Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was a wonderful adaptation of the play! Lively with great actors,music and sound system. This playhouse made you seem welcome, and happy you came to view their shows for the summer season. It was a fun filled 2 hrs.and the grounds were beautiful, to sit or stand and just enjoy before and after the play.

All reviews
"stage"
"woods"
"acting"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The setting is fantastic nestled in a state forest. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. The theater welcomes buses and small groups with the same attitudes as individual customers. The price is right for the quality of shows that they put on.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This legendary summer theatre hit a huge slump for quite a stretch but has come roaring back with some of the best theater you'll ever see and at about a third of the price you'd pay in a big city... for the exact same talent and stars. If you stopped going (we did) do yourself a big favor and go back you won't be disappointed in any show you see these days. And if you've never been there go, Go, GO. Welcome back to a dear old friend we thought we'd never see reach the same heights it once knew. Jean Stapleton and her husband Bill would be very, very happy... we sure are too. Congrats, Totem Pole... we sure missed you!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Nice small theater nestled amongst the woods, really nice venue, and theater itself is not huge. Refreshments served during intermission.

1  Thank tammyBaltimore_Md