“It really is The Place To Escape”
Review of Escape Away Day Spa - CLOSED

Escape Away Day Spa
Homewood, AL
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“It really is The Place To Escape”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Just used a great Groupon at Escape Day Spa. All three services were excellent! Grapeseed Facial by Sarah left me glowing and she could be a massage therapist as a second job! Kelly gave a wonderful massage that included hot stones which melted my stress on a snowy, cold day. D.J.'s pedicure was the perfect ending. Not only did my feet look pretty and smooth as a baby's, she has such loving personality that comes through just talking to her a few minutes. I also recommend the Vitamin C facial that had me glowing for days. Such friendly staff and family owned so you feel at home when you are there. Try it soon!

Visited January 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SCAM”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

There are several different addresses and phone numbers along with names of this spa none of which are valid. Phone numbers listed are no longer in service, doors are closed and locked. This is a scam. I have 2 gift certificates totaling $80.00 for a massage that I got as gifts and now can't use them. Of course no contact info for refunds either on the web or at their location. I have just filed a complaint with the PA Attorney General's Office.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Judee L
Philadelphia
“Hidden Secret”
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I’ve been going here now for eight months for a male brazilin wax. The first time I went in the spa, I did not know what to except. When I entered the spa the staff was professional
and made me feel comfortable. The spa it self is relaxing, clean and a great atmosphere. The spa looks just like the pictures from the website which is immaculate. Next I was introduced to Lana the technician who would be waxing me. Lana is very professional, intuitive, funny, smart and a wonderful person to talk to. The waxing procedure is not that pain full. Since Lana has a beautiful personality the waxing goes by very fast. The whole time Lana is waxing me were talking about everything. I would recommended any body that needs to be waxed to see Lana.
Male or female. I’m there every few weeks. An the prices are great!!!!!!

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"Temple of Health and Sanity!"”
Reviewed 30 July 2009

I understand all those happy celebrities as they have a crew of people like from Escape Away Spa hovering over their beautiful bodies. While visiting Escape Away Spa you will see the confident and professional people around you.
If you are stay-home Mom or computer programmer or some who needs to recharge your batteries you will benefit from any massage treatment on their menu.
You will be surrounded by exquisite ambiance and decor...have your preferred tea to relax.
This beautiful place could become a substitute for religion, we need a little preaching from time to time about healthy body and mind.
Ah, I have three children and this place is my benediction. What a treat!

Media, PA
“Great spa!”
Reviewed 14 June 2009

This is a great spa. The best place to relax your body and soul. Very professional staff. After treatment feel like a newborn. Everybody should try this place.

Academy of International Ballet.