“Health Inspector Needed A.S.A.P!!!!!!”
Review of Neshaminy Inn

Neshaminy Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Feasterville
Neshaminy Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Feasterville
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I am not from this area! That being said.....I made my reservation via phone. WOW, WHAT A MISTAKE!!! First of all, I was lucky enough to meet the owner. He was easy to spot. He had the only car in the parking lot without their bumper hanging off! Seriously though, his car was quite nice. Anyway, he was pathetic. He made it very clear to me that he will make as much money off of this dump and not put a dime back into it. He happened to be there with his family in their expensive clothes and expensive car. Unfortunatley, I did not know he was the owner till after he left or I would have asked him if he would ever let his family stay 1 hour in one of his rooms.....LET ALONE 1 NIGHT!!! THIS HOTEL IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A HOMELESS DOG, LET ALONE A HUMAN BEING.....DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank shoreguy1985

Reviewed 28 February 2011

All I have to say is that there was a big pile of crap on my bed!!!!!no lie it was disgusting I wasn't sure if it was a prank or what.never again will I go there

• Stayed: February 2011
9  Thank Damywjktk
Reviewed 24 November 2010

This place is/was a total let down. So many things need improving at this hotel. My room (104) had so many visual issues, it was ridiculous. The room door was damaged from an "unknown incident", the shower curtain looked like it had been there for about 2 years. (stained on the bottom) The internet access was non existant in that room. There isn't a place to use your laptop where the signal is good. And when you get a signal from the "Free WIFI", you need to have an "Existing Comcast Internet Account" in order to use it. So much for free. This is the place you go to when you don't want anyone to find you. Being in a financial bind, I had no choice but to stay here. By far one of the worst places to go to if you really had a special date planned.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xrat69
Reviewed 18 November 2010

THIS IS WORST hotel I've ever been in the 2 rooms we had smell hobbile with smoke the rooms espeically baths had urine on the floor, couldn't sleep from doors slamming, people arguring sound like someone was trying to kick the door in 2 rooms down, my friend room had blood on the wall NEVER EVER AGAIN

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank biggtitan
Reviewed 16 May 2010

they showed me three rooms they where very dirty and grimmy and dark i hdad to get a refund and go somewhere else. i will never go there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CME214
Reviewed 2 March 2010

customer service was great! suds beer store's cheese steak is the best i ever had. employee's very friendly. bottlecaps bar is a nice bar with a mixed crowd where everybody was friendly from the bartenders to the patrons. bottlecaps also sells food. the rooms were clean and comfortable i enjoyed my stay will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilovemymom
Reviewed 12 February 2010

I would say this wasn't the best motel I ever stayed in. The rooms DO need to be renovated, ASAP! I liked the location since I was coming from the turnpike. The bar was nice, I arrived late friday afternoon and it was already packed with a good crowd. Didn't seem to mind out-of-towners. Saturday night, that was a different story. It didn't have the same welcoming feel as friday night. I found myself traveling around to find another bar with the same type of crowd as friday night. Might pick a different hotel for next meeting, but will definately check out the bar again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank golf004
Also consider these accommodations in or near Feasterville
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
#7 of 10 in Bensalem
Motel 6 Warminster
Motel 6 Warminster
#2 of 2 in Warminster

Been to Neshaminy Inn? Share your experiences!