“Bed Bugs and Dirty.”
Review of Neshaminy Inn

Neshaminy Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Feasterville
Neshaminy Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Feasterville
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I had bed bug bites after I slept in this motel. It was so dirty that you can smell how dirty the room is when you walk in. There was one towel in the room and that towel was not white but brown, so we basically didn't take a shower. Also, I'm pretty sure there was prostitutes walking all over that hotel. Overall, the location looks so shady. The front desk old woman was so grumpy and nasty too.

Room Tip: Don't come here period.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Hazelnut23

Reviewed 1 February 2012

This motel is located on a major US highway [US route 1], and is less than 5 minutes from Philadelphia. This motel is in serious need of major renovation. We booked a room with a jacuzzi, and made our way to the room. As we entered the room I was not impressed, but the room appeared to be cleaned at first. As my girlfriend checked the bed sheets she immediately freaked out when after she found black strands of hair imbedded in the sheets, and on the mattress. I check the bathroom, and saw several stains on the ceiling tiles in bathroom, and stands of hair on the bathroom towels. My girlfriend then checked the jacuzzi for cleanliness by filling the jacuzzi with water. As the tub filled with water we saw brown scum forming on the water surface. We then left the room, and demanded a reclean of the entire room. The house keeping lady gave us such an attitude problem, and we figured out that she is only working for just a paycheck. My girlfriend then went to the front desk, and complained. The towels was replaced, the bed sheets was replaced, and the jacuzzi was cleaned. At check out time there were several Cadillacs pulling into the parking lot picking up women from the motel rooms. It seems to me that prostitution runs rampant in this facility. Overall I was not happy with the stay, but I would only recommend this place for the single traveler on a budget, or trucker who need a place to rest overnight.

Room Tip: Don't expect a good room here.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank pr_dawg
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My boyfriend and i stayed there last week, the room was quite roomy, the bed is soft and comfy, the bathroom was well arranged, and the room even got a mini fridge and a microwave, although i was a little scared to walk that long path to the lobby to get some sodas at night time, kind of scary to walk alone lol

Room Tip: Try and pick the rooms on the front side, they are more closer to the lobby, in case you ladies like...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank StephyLee2012
Reviewed 3 October 2011

This place is disgusting! I only stayed there because it was cheap and someone else was paying... The service sucked the people were rude... If you're a woman be careful because every man you cross paths WILL automatically think you are a hooker! One day I walked out of my room and was rather sleepy thank god I had shoes on because a crack pipe shattered under my foot and sat there all day... The rooms all smell disgusting. If you like the tv show cops your in luck because there's usually an episode playing in the parking lot or hallways... So many drug overdoses I saw in my time there its insane... Do yourself a favor spend the money and stay somewhere not so disgusting...

• Stayed: April 2011
7  Thank Yourmomrfg
Reviewed 31 July 2011

He motel was amazing an amazing stay. The staff were very hospitable,and my family and I were pleased with the service we received.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Corasmalls
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I am not from this area! That being said.....I made my reservation via phone. WOW, WHAT A MISTAKE!!! First of all, I was lucky enough to meet the owner. He was easy to spot. He had the only car in the parking lot without their bumper hanging off! Seriously though, his car was quite nice. Anyway, he was pathetic. He made it very clear to me that he will make as much money off of this dump and not put a dime back into it. He happened to be there with his family in their expensive clothes and expensive car. Unfortunatley, I did not know he was the owner till after he left or I would have asked him if he would ever let his family stay 1 hour in one of his rooms.....LET ALONE 1 NIGHT!!! THIS HOTEL IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A HOMELESS DOG, LET ALONE A HUMAN BEING.....DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank shoreguy1985
Reviewed 28 February 2011

All I have to say is that there was a big pile of crap on my bed!!!!!no lie it was disgusting I wasn't sure if it was a prank or what.never again will I go there

• Stayed: February 2011
9  Thank Damywjktk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Feasterville
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
#4 of 6 in Trevose
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem

Been to Neshaminy Inn? Share your experiences!