Neshaminy Inn
US$121
US$94
US$75
SleepInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2010

they showed me three rooms they where very dirty and grimmy and dark i hdad to get a refund and go somewhere else. i will never go there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CME214
Reviewed 2 March 2010

customer service was great! suds beer store's cheese steak is the best i ever had. employee's very friendly. bottlecaps bar is a nice bar with a mixed crowd where everybody was friendly from the bartenders to the patrons. bottlecaps also sells food. the rooms were clean and comfortable i enjoyed my stay will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ilovemymom
Reviewed 12 February 2010

I would say this wasn't the best motel I ever stayed in. The rooms DO need to be renovated, ASAP! I liked the location since I was coming from the turnpike. The bar was nice, I arrived late friday afternoon and it was already packed with a good crowd. Didn't seem to mind out-of-towners. Saturday night, that was a different story. It didn't have the same welcoming feel as friday night. I found myself traveling around to find another bar with the same type of crowd as friday night. Might pick a different hotel for next meeting, but will definately check out the bar again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank golf004
Reviewed 15 January 2010

This is THE WORST motel I have ever stayed in.The whole motel needs a redo ASAP!They gave me a room with a broken TV.After an hour they looked at it and said "it is broken!"They gave me another room with a BROKEN TV again!I asked for another room they said NO!I asked for my money back they said "NO take the room (with broken TV) or nothing" I left that den of horrors without getting my money back ,and now taking legal actions! PS>all the staff are very very nasty!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank jaybirde63
Reviewed 16 June 2008

The room was very dirty, and there was a used condom in the sheets so the bed was not cleaned before we got in to it. I wish this was a joke but it's not. When I complained the guy who cleaned the room was in the lobby and he tried to start an argument and said that I was lying to save his job. I am on this site because I vowed to never go back. Enter at your own risk.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank travelerguy224