Upon our arrival the room smelled of urine. My bed was humid only to reveal that the previous guests must have urinated on the bed. The owners explanation was that he had not had the services of a maid in two days. He also told me that he needed to take the mattress out in the sun in order to have it dry. I guess sanitizing was not an option at this hotel. Conclusion, I slept on dirty and urinated bed sheets from a previous guest.
If I ever go back to that area and this hotel is the only one available I will sleep in my truck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is an all suite hotel with spacious rooms. Six restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. This hotel attracts the business traveler due to the close proximity to business centers and industrial parks. Lehigh Valley Hospital is 2 miles away. Located only 1.5 hours to New York City. Leisure business is attracted on weekends due to theme parks,water parks, local history. Near Pa Dutch Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allentown Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Hotel Fogelsville
- Hawthorn Suites Fogelsville
- Fogelsville Hawthorn Suites