“it's a must go place to visit”

La Spada's Steaks & Hoagies
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Folsom
Folsom, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“it's a must go place to visit”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I've written many bad reviews, (Kelly's Cafe, Wildwood), but you need to go to La Spada's.
Wawa has a hoagiefest for 3.49, for a 6". are you kiddin me, the meat comes in presliced and frozen, and the rolls are made from the day before and shipped on a trailer to save on cost. For .50 more you get fresh sliced to order meat on your hoagie, pield high, on fresh delivered rolls every day, and you get great personalized service, the owners seem to know everyone who walks in by name. My wife will not let me go anywhere else for a hoagie or sandwich, it's a must go place to visit.

• Visited July 2011

Folsom, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“shocked!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2010

We've been getting our sandwiches, etc from LaSpada's for awhile. Everything is always very good. Unforturnately we won't be returning because of an incident on our last visit. We ordered our food and as we were waiting we witnessed one of the employees drop the roll on the floor and then pick it up to be used in our sandwich! My husband approaced this employee and questioned him. We didn't even get an apology, just a shrug and he went to get another roll. Unbelievable!

1 Thank happydog_10
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great cheesesteak. Moves...”
Reviewed 4 August 2008

great cheesesteak. Moves into my top 5 ever and that's not east. chopped fine with lean meat.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook