“Super stay”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fort Washington
Merrillville, Indiana
“Super stay”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We arrived very late,Our rooms were very crisp and clean with comfy bed.
Internet connection with super hi speed.The breakfast was full of varieties.
The General Manager was talking to each guest and getting their feedback
There is a Subway store in same parking lot.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel needs to clean its stairways, they are filthy with spilled liquids and dirt. A pool was listed on the website, however the pool probably has not had swimming water in it for years. Take the pool listing off the information! I stayed there for 6 nights from Wednesday evening to Tuesday morning. On Saturday evening, my room key no longer worked! The lobby was extremely busy with only one person at the desk. A second person showed up to help out but did not know how to make my room key work again. Get the staff trained.

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I only write a few reviews per year and only when the experience was exceptionally good or bad. My last stay unfortunately was a bad one. The hotel appearance and staff were fine but the condition of our room was disgusting. There was a nasty mildew smell in the bathroom. When I pulled out the sofa sleeper for my kids to go to sleep is when I realized there was no bedding on it. I called the front desk and informed them of the problem and was told to come down to get the bedding and that I would need to make up the bed myself as all house cleaning staff was already gone for the night. I decided to check the main bed to make sure it was made up before going downstairs. When I pulled back the sheet I noticed long dark hairs and some pubic hair stuck to many areas of both sheets. I immediately called the front desk and was told I could move to another room. I moved my family into another room at 11 pm and made it to the wedding I was attending the next day, just a little tired. The second day our room was not cleaned at all and when I called the front desk around 9 pm I was told there were no clean towels available but could come to the front desk after 7 am to get some. I would recommend to anyone staying in the area to look at the Holiday Inn as it is only a couple blocks down the street. I won't be staying here ever again.

1 Thank Chris B
RaviFt_Washington, General Manager at Best Western Fort Washington Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Hello Chris B,

Thank you sharing the feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I do hope that you change your mind and decide to stay with us again. I assure you that we can make your stay relaxing and enjoyable.

Thanks

Ravi Verma

Travellers are raving about these Fort Washington hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Traveled as a couple; but joined other family members for our annual reunion. First time staying at this hotel. I would stay again. We were in a room with a King sized bed; very comfortable bed. Room was nice size. Hotel amenities include free in room internet, coffee, shampoo and shower cap and of course soap. There is a free breakfast offered daily which was rather nice. Pancake maker was "da bomb". Lotion is not offered and if you forget your toothbrush, you will have to buy one from the in house market which also has a few snack and other items. Housekeeping was excellent, room was very clean. Did not interact with staff, overall seemed professional and courteous. Hotel has an outdoor pool; weather was fine; but did not take advantage. Hotel is in a business park; but very near a lot of businesses and the state park.

bethel Ct.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The beds are comfortable! The breakfast was not very good. The staff were friendly. The non smoking room was smoky. The facility was okay. I would stay here if I couldn't afford the other area hotels.

South Amboy
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our daughter attends Arcadia University in Glenside PA. When visiting our daughter, we normally choose to stay here. It is convenient to the campus and a very good value. The room is clean and comfortable. It has a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker. There is free internet and a good selection of channels on the TV. The hotel offers a free breakfast starting at 6:30 with a good selection of items. I was impressed with the pancake machine that made fresh pancakes that my husband and I enjoyed. There was also fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, toast, muffins, sausage and eggs and of coarse coffee and juice. All in all our experience was a good one and I would definitely reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Suzette K
Meerut, India
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Best hotel for transit,friendly staff,fast service,rates affordable within USD100,best accomodation for 1-2 days ,very much near to Philadelphia , good for Tourists & Business persons,Helpful Staff,nice breakfast

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Washington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington - Philadelphia
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.

Been to Best Western Fort Washington Inn? Share your experiences!