“GREAT STROMBOLIS”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Carlo and Maria make the best stromboli around. I always get one with peperoni, well-done (almost every Friday night). Their steak sandwiches are terrific too - the best in the suburbs and can compete with Pat's and Geno's.

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Pizza

Reviewed 23 August 2011

Excellent people at this Italian restaurant. You feel like you are family when you enter. ALWAYS willing to go out of their way. And the food, from pizza to salad to a dinner, is superb!

Reviewed 28 June 2010

Little Italy's Pizza is amazing! It's "orgasmic" to the touch of your tounge. It's not the rest of the pizzeria's with "pre-made pizza." I can tell this pizza is made fresh out of the oven. I'm not sure what it is, but its addicting and I will most definatley be coming back for some more.

Reviewed 14 June 2009

We called at 8:30pm on a Sunday. They closed at 9pm so we "thought" we had at least 30 minutes to get our order in. When I asked for delivery they said they closed in 15 minutes. I asked if I could come pick it up and I was told they closed in 15 minutes. WTH?! According to their takout menu they closed in 30. They lost me as and as many friends as I can tell as customers. With the amount of pizza joints in the area they should go the extra mile to make the customer happy. I could understand if I called 5 minutes before they closed, but 30. Come on.

1  Thank hauntdwood
Reviewed 1 March 2008

Small, not a chain. Great service. Delicious pizza! Need I say more??

We frequent Little Italy about once a week. The pizza is the best around. Great sandwiches. Thick fries that are completely addicting. The eatery part is small but clean. The employees are fast and remember their customers.

Great prices too!