“THE place for Philly cheesesteaks!!”
Review of Little Italy Pizza

Little Italy Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We ALWAYS stop here for our Philly cheesesteaks whenever we visit Ambler, PA. My family still lives in Ambler and I now live in Chicago. Chicago cannot touch the real Philly Cheessteaks!!

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Pizza

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I love little Italy pizza. awesome food great value and great owners. Carlo and Maria treat you like family and know you by first name. I come in here as often as I can for lunch. love the cheesesteaks and pizzas.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

ugly place but there white pizza is fantastic. get it to go if you can. the pegular pizza was good too but the white was amazing

Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

Little Italy Pizza offers very good pizza and quick service. I usually stop here for lunch on my way to the PA Turnpike.
Always friendly service here.
They have CNN news on the TV so I can catch up on the news during my lunch break.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

There are a few pros and cons. We'll start with the cons though: the location of LI makes it moderately difficult to make left turns while leaving, it is pretty hot inside the restaurant, some entrees(i.e. cheese steak special) get a little messy but that's to be expected on a small scale, sometimes the cheese on the pizza is very stringy and can also make a bit of a mess. On a positive note; the food is amazing, everything is served hot, the pizza sauce/spices make it my absolute favorite(especially if it cools for ~5 min), the cheesesteaks(w/ onions of course!) are to die for, as well as their wraps(yess, all of them!), as far as the service goes, it was spectacular. Nothing but friendly smiles, from the lady who I assume owns it, everytime I visit!!! I love this place!!!