“Great pizza and more under new management”
Review of Little Italy Pizza

Little Italy Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Little Italy now has the best pizza in the area. They also have great stromboli's and steak sandwiches. Their tomato sauce is terrific. Overall their food is more delicate than other comparable restaurants. I highly recommend them.

1  Thank Vito C
There are newer reviews for Little Italy Pizza

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great place to savor your favorite pizza, salad, and heart warming good soup. There are New Owners with GREAT ATTENTION to the costumers. The place is very nicely kept, clean, and welcoming. Great to come with friends and family

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I have lunch at Little Italy Pizza a few times a year. It's convenient to the PA Tunrpike on my way home or to visit clients.
They have eight tables in this small restaurant. There is nothing special about the decor. I would say early "hole in the wall" decor.
The pizza is average. It has a good amount of cheese on it.
The prices are too high. Two slices and a 20 ounce Coke cost $7.10. Most pizza places have a special for two slices and beverage for $5-$6, or less.
I will still come here, just because it is on my way to the PA Turnpike.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We ALWAYS stop here for our Philly cheesesteaks whenever we visit Ambler, PA. My family still lives in Ambler and I now live in Chicago. Chicago cannot touch the real Philly Cheessteaks!!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I love little Italy pizza. awesome food great value and great owners. Carlo and Maria treat you like family and know you by first name. I come in here as often as I can for lunch. love the cheesesteaks and pizzas.